16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

uzma, i know they were showing 17 months, but a few weeks ago they changed it to 27 months.

Shah006 said:
Guys...

My wife visited MP today n she was told that all my file is updated not complete, criminality is clear, remedical is done n clear, csq is received etc...but my expected timeline is 27th July 2017...while my file is under process in LVO so v were thinking that 17 months timeline is applicable but now cic said 27 months timeline is applicable on my case...it means no matter where ur file is under process Pakistani timeline of 27months will be applicable now onwards...it's really pathetic coz when v applied timeline was 17 months...

This is what happening in cic now...!!!

Goodluck to all the IP applicants and new applcants...no one can understand CIC...
they are bullsh*tting us. there's such a big discrepancy between the timelines they have on their sites. pak is 27 months, sweden is 19 months, ireland is 13 months, england is 17 months... but guess what, PR applications from all these countries are processed at LVO, so why is there a difference?

secondly, take two applicants for example: 23lana and cclondon. one is pakistani, the other is british, yet both got DM within 7.5 months. they don't seem to be segregating applications based on country of origin, so what gives?

lastly, the indicated processing time for US applicants is 15 months. just take a look at the spreadsheets and see how they're all getting through in less than 5 months. how do we explain that? the timeline on their website is just so they have an excuse when we call or go to our mp. even if they changed it to 4 months right now, they would still keep working at the same slow pace.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

How to get Metric and Intermediate verified from Lahore Board?

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

No idea about attestation/verification but
If you want to get the copies of the academic certificates attested for a spouse visa then I think notarized copies will serve the cause. (In my personal capacity I think attested copies from a Gazetted officer should also work)

naveedali said:
How to get Metric and Intermediate verified from Lahore Board?

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

congragulations admins sb :p dua for us now
Learner_champ said:
Alhamdullilah got PPR Today MashAllah MashAllah

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

AsadA said:
No idea about attestation/verification but
If you want to get the copies of the academic certificates attested for a spouse visa then I think notarized copies will serve the cause. (In my personal capacity I think attested copies from a Gazetted officer should also work)
I think we also need to get the certificates and result cards verified from the board. Also whats a Gazetted officer please?

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Can I submit receipts of jewelry bought by my parents for our wedding? Like if the receipt has name of my Father or mother? Is it okay?

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

Alhamdolilah plz dua for us too we r waiting from last February
uzmaNaeem said:
Alhamdullillah we got PPR in 10.5 months. Continue to pray. ALLAH will help all of us In shaa ALLAH.

uzmaNaeem

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

naveedali said:
I think we also need to get the certificates and result cards verified from the board. Also whats a Gazetted officer please?
Gazetted officer is Grade-17 officer in any Government Sector organization. But it would be great if you get chance to attest your documents by Notary Public.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

uzmaNaeem said:
Gazetted officer is Grade-17 officer in any Government Sector organization. But it would be great if you get chance to attest your documents by Notary Public.
Ohh ok thanks :)

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Officially, we are supposed to submit the original academic certificates. If one wants to submit original academic certificates then any verification/attestation is not required.
But, considering the fact that some of the applicants have scene very long delays to get the academic certificates back (and some failed to get them back). New applicants started submitting the attested copies of their academic certificates and they were through without any issue.
Now many applicants submit the attested copies instead of original academic certificates.

naveedali said:
Every supporting document about your marriage makes your file stronger, submitting the original/(notarized copies) of jewelry will affect the file positively.
naveedali said:
Can I submit receipts of jewelry bought by my parents for our wedding? Like if the receipt has name of my Father or mother? Is it okay?

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

AsadA said:
Every supporting document about your marriage makes your file stronger, submitting the original/(notarized copies) of jewelry will affect the file positively.
But if the receipts are not on my name and are on my parents name?

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

To me it does not look odd.
By the way
There is a question in the forms: who arranged the marriage, if one answered, "our parents" then such receipts will strengthen the claim.

If you have answered that you arranged the marriage yourself and you feel not confident submitting such receipts then you may add in the cover letter that you requested your parents to assist you for the Jewelry.

naveedali said:
But if the receipts are not on my name and are on my parents name?

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

AsadA said:
To me it does not look odd.
By the way
There is a question in the forms: who arranged the marriage, if one answered, "our parents" then such receipts will strengthen the claim.

If you have answered that you arranged the marriage yourself and you feel not confident submitting such receipts then you may add in the cover letter that you requested your parents to assist you for the Jewelry.
Like love or arrange marriage? Our marriage was a love marriage but we convinced our parents :p

sonia2004

Apr 27, 2015

Shah006 said:
Guys...

My wife visited MP today n she was told that all my file is updated not complete, criminality is clear, remedical is done n clear, csq is received etc...but my expected timeline is 27th July 2017...while my file is under process in LVO so v were thinking that 17 months timeline is applicable but now cic said 27 months timeline is applicable on my case...it means no matter where ur file is under process Pakistani timeline of 27months will be applicable now onwards...it's really pathetic coz when v applied timeline was 17 months...

This is what happening in cic now...!!!

Goodluck to all the IP applicants and new applcants...no one can understand CIC...
Are u waiting for an interview...if so what is ur group number?