Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Tahira123 said:
If on ECAS it appears medical results have been received after Re medical done, then off course its about Re medical.
For my case , on Ecas , it was never mentioned about up front medical , but after 20 days of Re medical , extra line was written that medical results have been received , so its about Re medical..
Yes might be in that case. But for most of us we already had medical received after file transferred to LVO. I guess the new "IN process" soon after file transfer doesn't have medical received.

canucks2014

Sep 5, 2014

ipoo said:
You have to send original Citizenship Certificate/Card with the child's proof of citizenship certificate, and Child's limited validity Passport. Once you apply for proof of Canadian Citizenship Certificate, you become eligible to apply for Limited Validity Passport, you can send both applications in one package to Canadian High Commission Islamabad. It takes 5-9 months to get the Proof of Canadian Citizenship Certificate, but you can get the Child's Limited Validity Passport in 4-6 weeks.
I know you are trying to help but this is not entirely correct.
YES, you can submit both applications (for Citizenship and LVP) in one package to CHC-Islamabad but there is one condition.
You have to show proof of immediate travel for the child in order to request LVP and that also includes receipt of a purchased confirmed air ticket.
The spouse either has to have a valid visitor visa or an issued PR visa in order to travel to Canada.

I went through the same process last year and this is what the Lahore section told me. It took about 8-9 months to receive Citizenship Certificate and about 4-5 weeks to get LVP.

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

hey guys!
so ECAS now says "IN PROCESS" alhumdulillah.

I heard that people send in updates after 6 or so months about the relationship and progress etc?
according to the trend im seeing on the timeline, people are getting DM's pretty quick, within 50-60 days after "in process"...

is it worth sending updates before i get DM or should i just wait for DM? any advice? :)

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

canucks2014 said:
I know you are trying to help but this is not entirely correct.
YES, you can submit both applications (for Citizenship and LVP) in one package to CHC-Islamabad but there is one condition.
You have to show proof of immediate travel for the child in order to request LVP and that also includes receipt of a purchased confirmed air ticket.
The spouse either has to have a valid visitor visa or an issued PR visa in order to travel to Canada.

I went through the same process last year and this is what the Lahore section told me. It took about 8-9 months to receive Citizenship Certificate and about 4-5 weeks to get LVP.

Thanks for your information.

the person asked: "Thanks ahs. Did you submit original citizenship certificate of one of the parent? In my case, I have submitted true certified copy of my citizenship certificate and passport. I have applied four months back. I have also applied for my wife's sponsorship in early September, 2015. I intend to apply for limited validity passport for my 13 months old son, when my wife gets immigrant visa. How much time it takes to process the application for proof of Canadian citizenship in Pakistan?( if applied through Consulate in Karachi). Many thanks"

and I have answered: "You have to send original Citizenship Certificate/Card with the child's proof of citizenship certificate, and Child's limited validity Passport. Once you apply for proof of Canadian Citizenship Certificate, you become eligible to apply for Limited Validity Passport, you can send both applications in one package to Canadian High Commission Islamabad. It takes 5-9 months to get the Proof of Canadian Citizenship Certificate, but you can get the Child's Limited Validity Passport in 4-6 weeks."

I also said "Once you apply for proof of Canadian Citizenship Certificate, you become eligible to apply for Limited Validity Passport" it doesn't mean its the only condition, for applying LVP one has to read the condition set forth for the said application, and the sole purpose of the concerned person's query was whether one should apply with Xerox/photocopy notarized Citizenship Certificate or the Original Citizenship Certificate. And that what I answered that " he has to provide the original Citizenship certificate not the Xerox/photocopy"

As for as applying LVP there might be different conditions, you may need a guarantor, see this is also a condition, one can not apply the LVP without a guarantor right? so he was not talking about the LVP Conditions, he was enquiring the whether Xerox/photocopy of Citizenship Certificate is enough or not. :)

Thanks again.

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hi everyone.. great news got request to submit passport to islamabad office

Please be advised that this file has reached the final stage of processing and is now ready for visa issuance. There is now a new procedure for submitting your passport(s). We require all passports to be submitted via the VFS Visa Application Centre (VAC) in Pakistan. This ensures a faster and safer process in the return of all passports.

Please refer to the attached document for instructions for submitting your passport(s) to the VAC (and details of the new compliant photograph specifications) so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued.

Please remember to include your application number (which is in the format …….) with all submissions to the Pakistan VAC.

my husband will do this on monday because its chirstmas and eid so everything seems to be closed
but omgggg i cant believe it finally
any tips guys!!!??

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

esma said:

Please be advised that this file has reached the final stage of processing and is now ready for visa issuance. There is now a new procedure for submitting your passport(s). We require all passports to be submitted via the VFS Visa Application Centre (VAC) in Pakistan. This ensures a faster and safer process in the return of all passports.

Please refer to the attached document for instructions for submitting your passport(s) to the VAC (and details of the new compliant photograph specifications) so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued.

Please remember to include your application number (which is in the format .......) with all submissions to the Pakistan VAC.

my husband will do this on monday because its chirstmas and eid so everything seems to be closed
any tips guys!!!??
Congrats esma :)

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Bubbles87 said:
Congrats esma :)
THANKS... I remember we did our medicals around the same date. Have you recieved any new updates?

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

esma said:
THANKS... I remember we did our medicals around the same date. Have you recieved any new updates?
We got DM on 20th Dec... no PPR as of yet, but it'll come soonish, inshallah! :D

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

oh ok ECAS doesnt have decision made for me .. and apparently we got this email for PPR yesterday I cant believe i missed it :p
but ya congratssssssss Bubbles!

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

In the email there is an attachment according to it we have to fill out appendix A (which they provide in that same document)

It is only my husband who is being sponsored so for appendix a: Does he put my name here since I am the spouse but I am not being sponsored ??

Appendix A - Updated Information Chart

Principle applicant name--OK

Spouse
or
Partner-- my name?

Just wanted to confirm this becuase they ask for passport # expiry eye colour etc... but since im not travelling do I not put my name in the appendix a chart?
And everything else (height and eye colour ) is according to his passport ?

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
In-Process August 25, 2015
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
November 23, 2015, DM November 26, 2015
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah January 7, 2016

esma said:

Please remember to include your application number (which is in the format .......) with all submissions to the Pakistan VAC.

any tips guys!!!??

Congratulayions, Alhamdolillah

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
In-Process August 25, 2015
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
November 23, 2015, DM November 26, 2015
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah January 7, 2016

esma said:
In the email there is an attachment according to it we have to fill out appendix A (which they provide in that same document)

It is only my husband who is being sponsored so for appendix a: Does he put my name here since I am the spouse but I am not being sponsored ??

Appendix A - Updated Information Chart

Principle applicant name--OK

Spouse
or
Partner-- my name?

Just wanted to confirm this becuase they ask for passport # expiry eye colour etc... but since im not travelling do I not put my name in the appendix a chart?
And everything else (height and eye colour ) is according to his passport ?
No read carefully, you only put your name and address. Top portion asks for name and passport number etc. Bottom portion asks for home address if I remember clearly it also asks for all the names of applicants if e.g., your applicant and dependent children who's visa is to be stamped and original valid passport which should have more than one year validity at least and photos. Where it says spouse name that is you(Sponsor)

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Hello Guys,

I hope everyone is well! So I have started putting my app together and I am now gathering electronic proof of ongoing relationship etc. I have a few questions:

1) How many messages from facebook (for example) do we have to attach because when you chat you send single messages between conversations not like a letter which is bulky and more comprehensive?
2) For photos that I have uploaded, many of my friends and families have commented on them "cute couple" etc, so how many of these photos should I attach with the comments included?
3) For skype, we did not use it for messaging instead we have lots of calls, does anyone know how to gather that info through some software, or if I could just show some audio calls/video calls lasting 1 hour or 2 hour My question is how can I possibly include a record for video calls for the past 2 years when we call everyday for 1-2 hours.

Thank you for all your help :)

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

Red.Rose said:
Hello Guys,

I hope everyone is well! So I have started putting my app together and I am now gathering electronic proof of ongoing relationship etc. I have a few questions:

1) How many messages from facebook (for example) do we have to attach because when you chat you send single messages between conversations not like a letter which is bulky and more comprehensive?
2) For photos that I have uploaded, many of my friends and families have commented on them "cute couple" etc, so how many of these photos should I attach with the comments included?
3) For skype, we did not use it for messaging instead we have lots of calls, does anyone know how to gather that info through some software, or if I could just show some audio calls/video calls lasting 1 hour or 2 hour My question is how can I possibly include a record for video calls for the past 2 years when we call everyday for 1-2 hours.

Thank you for all your help :)
1. One screenshot from every month should be sufficient. Make sure the date is showing, and highlight the date after you've printed it.
2. I would say the ones that have the most number of likes/comments. Maybe about 5 in total.
3. I'm sure they know skype is used just for calls. I have absolutely no written chat in skype, not even smilies or hi/hello. It was all calls of various lengths. Again, take screenshots from every month, for the past however many months/years you have been talking to her. Make sure you highlight the dates. All you need is screenshots from your computer, phone, or tablet. Whatever you use skype on. Explain in either your cover letter, or in your personal document checklist that you have included screenshots from every month and not ALL the calls.

If the communication you provide is super long, like thousands of pages, they will shred half of it in mississauga before sending it to the LVO.

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Thank you :)

This might sound a bit immature and provocative but we have many "romantic messages" if you know what I am referring to :p Do you think I should include those (did you?)?
Also any advice on how to retrieve really old facebook messages (we have like 80,000+)? Or is it fine just to include recent conversations? We also took plenty of screenshots on skype during video calls with our faces, but those don't have dates anywhere, so how could I incorporate those into my app.

Thanks