24-11-2015<br>Passport submitted...:26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

raanasb said:
but 8 moths r also too much
You're right special if you are far away and you wife is alone missing you every day.
'
'
'
'
'
ok on this node i am going to toss one "nara" like at election time in 2013 so its my version, hope you don't mind Rana SB :D

"Oo Rana Sb...Janay do...2013 our 2014 walay applicants ki bari anay do" :p :D :D ;D ;D 8)

Cheers!!!

tkhan092

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (In Process)
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
28-09-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June30,2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 18,2016
LANDED..........
Aug 14, 2016

I applied for my wife sponsorship, and my application received in Mississauga Office on October 19, 2015

My wife she is in Karachi, We submitted the medical as well with the sponsorship application.

Please either allow me to access Timeline of Spouse Sponsorship for Pakistani Applicants and include me on the spreadsheet. Thanks

Tramper

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014

Urgent help needed!

I have received letter mentioning:
RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the right of permanent residence fee in Canada

I have DM on ECAS since 25 September and my Medical is going to expire on 03 December.

This mistake of not paying the fee will delay my PPR for how long? (I may have to do re-med)

Please help

Baiyang

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan, 2015
Doc's Request.
14 Sept, 2015 (RPRFee)
AOR Received.
March, 2015
File Transfer...
March, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront Dec 2014
Passport Req..
22-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2015
LANDED..........
03-12-2015

Tramper said:
Urgent help needed!

RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the right of permanent residence fee in Canada

I have DM on ECAS since 25 September and my Medical is going to expire on 03 December.

This mistake of not paying the fee will delay my PPR for how long? (I may have to do re-med)

Please help
If you look at my case then yes, it will cause a delay .....by may be 45 days (thats the time they give you to provide docs or pay fee and assuming they will reopen the file after that 45 day period), but who knows as they are a bit fast these days on most cases. I will reach that 45 days deadline at the end of this month.
Insha Allah jo hoga behtar hoga. Keep praying and hope for the best.

Baiyang

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan, 2015
Doc's Request.
14 Sept, 2015 (RPRFee)
AOR Received.
March, 2015
File Transfer...
March, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront Dec 2014
Passport Req..
22-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2015
LANDED..........
03-12-2015

Tramper said:
Urgent help needed!

Please help
I've heard of cases where the visa officer extend the validity of medical results. Like in your case yr medicals may still be considered valid till end December.
In that case you will be fine if you get ppr even by end November, you will still be kind of OK with getting passports stamped with visa and travel arrangement.

Tramper

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014

Tramper said:
Urgent help needed!

Please help
Baiyang said:
If you look at my case then yes, it will cause a delay .....by may be 45 days (thats the time they give you to provide docs or pay fee and assuming they will reopen the file after that 45 day period), but who knows as they are a bit fast these days on most cases. I will reach that 45 days deadline at the end of this month.
Insha Allah jo hoga behtar hoga. Keep praying and hope for the best.
Baiyang said:
I've heard of cases where the visa officer extend the validity of medical results. Like in your case yr medicals may still be considered valid till end December.
In that case you will be fine if you get ppr even by end November, you will still be kind of OK with getting passports stamped with visa and travel arrangement.
Thank you for replying.

My med will expire on 3rd Dec. According to what you said previously, the VO will open my file after 45 days that will be 4th Dec (one day before this date my medical will expire).

It means unless VO extends the validity of my medical I have to do re-med, right ?

Hyd306

Mar 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 27, 2015
Doc's Request.
Sep 24, 2015 and Oct 20, 2015 sent last docs on October 26
AOR Received.
May 28, 2015
File Transfer...
May 28, 2015 - In Process since Sept 5, 15
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 29, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 20, 2015
LANDED..........
First Week of January, 2016

Salam Everyone,
Would anyone please help me understand, how long it might take to change the status on E-Case from In Process to DM? If you folks have any idea for even an approximate time? I am not able to figure out any average by looking at the spreadsheets, for some people it is one month, for others it is more than few months. What could be the reason for delay?

Mine is In Process since first week of September, it is now third week of October ( almost two and half months!), so how much I should expect to wait? The medical of my wife would expire in January 2016, I hope we would get the visa at least a month before that so that she have enough time to prepare for the move.

Any ideas, any help.....................

Thanks!

Hyd306

Mar 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 27, 2015
Doc's Request.
Sep 24, 2015 and Oct 20, 2015 sent last docs on October 26
AOR Received.
May 28, 2015
File Transfer...
May 28, 2015 - In Process since Sept 5, 15
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 29, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 20, 2015
LANDED..........
First Week of January, 2016

Baiyang said:
How long they may extend the medical? by the end of month or even longer?

Thanks

Sitarah

May 19, 2015

As'Salam. My husband did his 3rd medical on January 2015. I inquired on July 17 2015 with my local MP to see whats happening with his case. London Visa office said they did not receive the results of his medical of January 2015. I sent them the receipts of all 3 medicals to prove that he did and they are all stamped. They said yes they did receive them after 2 weeks and they have started his background checks since then. How long do background checks take? And my case will be in process for total of 4 years in January 2016. Can I ask for a special inquiry as to why its taking so long? Or i just have to wait it out? And for how long? :(

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

Sitarah said:
As'Salam. My husband did his 3rd medical on January 2015. I inquired on July 17 2015 with my local MP to see whats happening with his case. London Visa office said they did not receive the results of his medical of January 2015. I sent them the receipts of all 3 medicals to prove that he did and they are all stamped. They said yes they did receive them after 2 weeks and they have started his background checks since then. How long do background checks take? And my case will be in process for total of 4 years in January 2016. Can I ask for a special inquiry as to why its taking so long? Or i just have to wait it out? And for how long? :(
W/Salam,

I'm March-2014 applicant and my wife contacted with MP and thru MP we came to know couple of weeks ago that our case is under background check. I don't know how much time they required for background check. I really pray for you as you are waiting for a long time.

I suggest you to do "Order Notes" so you may have more visibility.

Keep me posted about your status and pray for me also. Tnx

Mishaalijaz

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2015, in process 11 sep 2015, got original doc back on 17 Sep
Doc's Request.
September 23 , delivered 5 Oct
File Transfer...
June 2015
Med's Request
Not yet.
Passport Req..
October 20, 2015

Alhamdulillah i got PPR just now but my status is still in process
Is it okay??

Micky:)

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015

Mishaalijaz said:
Is it okay??
Congrats its very much ok ... they are just lazy to update ECAS.

Tramper

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014

Assalam o Alaikam,

I received email for re-med along with pdf form.

Please tell me the next steps. How to proceed.

Regards

saad12

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015

@ Mickey,

can you please update on my timeline, my remed will be done on 22nd October, 2015

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015

Mishaalijaz said:
Is it okay??
Congrats!!!!!!!
Our timelines are very similar, so I hope we also hear good news soon