VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

samnaw said:
AoA All:

My Timeline. We are almost done.

July 31st, 2014: Application Submitted (Medical Submitted with Application)
Sept 18th, 2014: LVO
May26th, 2015: Remedical
June 6th, 2015: Started Processing
July 21st, 2015: Documents Returned
August 5th, 2015: Passport Request Came.

Straightforward application. Ruksati and honeymoon done before app submitted. Decision Made was skipped.
Can you clarify?
re-med request:
re-med done:

Are you sponsor?
Is sponsor Canadian Citizen or PR?
Sponsoring husband or wife?
Location of principal applicant in Pakistan (city)?

samnaw

Feb 13, 2015

Mercy24 said:
Can you clarify?
re-med request: may 26th 2015 was when i received remed request from LVO.
re-med done: i forgot the date but remed was submitted a week later.

Are you sponsor? I am the sponsor
Is sponsor Canadian Citizen or PR? Canadian citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife? Sponsoring wife
Location of principal applicant in Pakistan (city)? Islamabad

LonelyCan

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
April 2015
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
July 2014 upfront then reme june 2015

I did my remedical June 2 in karachi and I still see application received...

maria9988

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-18-2014
AOR Received.
Feb-15-2015
Med's Request
Sept 3, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 15, 2015 Decision Made: Oct 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Oct 19, 2015, but receivecd Nov 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 3, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon InShaAllah

Hello, this may seem like a very basic and repetitive question but I would really appreciate your input. I submitted a spousal sponsorship in Nov 2014 and received the letter from Mississauga that my application has been forwarded to London on Feb 15, 2015.

At the time I submitted my application the processing times for the London embassy was stated as 28 months but about 2-3 months before that it was significantly less than that. Now I'm reading that some people have started to get Passport requests after 13-15 months of their file being sent to London. Is this because you guys applied when the processing times were less or is this a time frame that I could expect for myself? Or do I have to wait for the full dreaded 28 months?! Anybody's input is welcome.

PS. I'm impatient because my first spousal sponsorship was rejected and it has been five years that I have been stuck in this process and would really just like a solution.

Also has anyone heard about someone else or themselves been successful in obtaining a Visit Visa for their spouse during the sponsorship application? I know it is extremely rare so any explanations on that point would really help as our Visit Visa application has once already been rejected due to the usual reasons (weak family ties, not leavi g canada, etc.) And I'm wondering if it would be worth it to try again?

Thanks in advance!

Ahmad07

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015

Hi Everyone, I did post so many times but did not get any single reply:((. Is anybody get the interview letter and when the next interview date is? Please help!!!!

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sulemanmirza said:
Thanks alot brother, for your detailed reply, this is what I was looking for :). Brother in the email they asked me to send it to both LVO and CPC Mississauga, so I don't need to send any originals this time right.?? I can mail in to both offices.

My plan is to decide the name first any suggestions for baby girl anyone.? :)
and then start filling forms and everything from Canada, and take it to Pakistan get her documents ready and send it in the 2 to 3rd week as soon as I get the passport.
You welcome. :)
I would suggest you have little bit time margin here so submit a case specific inquiry to LVO and ask them if you need to submit any originals for baby or not...Although they haven't mentioned about this in the email you received

BUT as per Guide 3999 you need to submit originals. So get the confirmation and make sure you include all these correspondence with your package to CPC Mississauga....this definitely speed up the process and they know what was asked from you by LVO......

Khadija
Fatima
Maryium

msaadsaqib

Apr 13, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th June 2014
AOR Received.
8th August 2014
Med's Request
5th March 2015
Med's Done....
12th March 2015
Interview........
Skip
Passport Req..
21st July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2015
LANDED..........
1st March 2016

nekeol said:
For parants super visa or sponsorship u must have to show cic ur job and ur earnings in canada then u will be qualifying as sponsor. It will take long time first u just land find good job or business and then think about parants
Thank you :D

rays17026

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014

To the people that have got ppr requests or got there passports stamped and delivered back does VFS update each step of the transfer and delivery on there tracking system or just that it has been forwarded and when its been dispatched from the visa office. Should we check on there tracking system regularly or just wait it out till its reached back at VFS. Also what documents to send with there passports when submitting it through VFS.

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016

rays17026 said:
To the people that have got ppr requests or got there passports stamped and delivered back does VFS update each step of the transfer and delivery on there tracking system or just that it has been forwarded and when its been dispatched from the visa office. Should we check on there tracking system regularly or just wait it out till its reached back at VFS. Also what documents to send with there passports when submitting it through VFS.
Your status will remain " in process" until they have dispatched the passport. And then it will be updated to "ready to be collected".

You will have to submit passport, Appendix A (they will send it to you with passport request) and 2 recent immigration photos

Upiya

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 May 2014
Med's Request
4 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
16 Feb 2015
Interview........
No. Decision Made: 14 July 2015
Passport Req..
5 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2015

yasir22 said:
Your status will remain " in process" until they have dispatched the passport. And then it will be updated to "ready to be collected".

You will have to submit passport, Appendix A (they will send it to you with passport request) and 2 recent immigration photos
Where do we check the status after submitting the passport? Its on Decision made right now.

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

Hi Upiya,

Did us submit upfront medical or just done after their medical request on 4-Feb-2015? Tnx

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015

maria9988 said:
Hello, this may seem like a very basic and repetitive question but I would really appreciate your input. I submitted a spousal sponsorship in Nov 2014 and received the letter from Mississauga that my application has been forwarded to London on Feb 15, 2015.

At the time I submitted my application the processing times for the London embassy was stated as 28 months but about 2-3 months before that it was significantly less than that. Now I'm reading that some people have started to get Passport requests after 13-15 months of their file being sent to London. Is this because you guys applied when the processing times were less or is this a time frame that I could expect for myself? Or do I have to wait for the full dreaded 28 months?! Anybody's input is welcome.

PS. I'm impatient because my first spousal sponsorship was rejected and it has been five years that I have been stuck in this process and would really just like a solution.

Also has anyone heard about someone else or themselves been successful in obtaining a Visit Visa for their spouse during the sponsorship application? I know it is extremely rare so any explanations on that point would really help as our Visit Visa application has once already been rejected due to the usual reasons (weak family ties, not leavi g canada, etc.) And I'm wondering if it would be worth it to try again?

Thanks in advance!
as i get experience from this forum members that while you apply for the case and on same you applied for visit visa your case wil go weak they assume that you doign marriage for only coming Canada.
second thing about duration the 28 months is maximum and for 2015 applications they taking 12 to 15 months maximum now a days if you provide them every proof of relation and case should be genuine.
best of luck

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request

msaadsaqib said:
Dear members,

Alhamdulilah i got my Visa. Now i want to sponsor my parents. Can anyone please guide after how long of landing at Canada i can sponsor my parents ?
Secondly please guide when i can apply for my parents super visa and after how much time it will issue to my parents ?

Thanks
have patient and wait until u got job and have very good tax return until your application will rejected upto 99% chances.
my brother applied after 8 year when he got job, home and well tax return.

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request

Stealth Assasin said:
AOA all,

Could anyone guide me on whats the actual average processing time for Spouse sponsorship?
now a days 12 to 15 months.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014

Hashipk said:
as i get experience from this forum members that while you apply for the case and on same you applied for visit visa your case wil go weak they assume that you doign marriage for only coming Canada.
second thing about duration the 28 months is maximum and for 2015 applications they taking 12 to 15 months maximum now a days if you provide them every proof of relation and case should be genuine.
best of luck
This is not true about a Visit Visa. Sometimes they grant it and other times they refuse. The long story short is some Visit Visa get approved depending on the case. Like all cases are different so to are the decisions on a Visit Visa. Some couples were granted a Visit Visa for 6 months and they were even able to renew their Visit Visa for another 6 months. But never does it make your case weak ever In Sha Allah......................Allah knows better...