App. Filed.......
May 2014
File Transfer...
July 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

shahzad2002 said:
Thanks for your reply. Can you or anybody tell me if I need to send original documents like educational certificate, CNIC and Birth certificate for my wife.
Not her ncic..but rest yes u should send original as theybwill return it to u as soon as they r done with it

JMOBhatti

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
HKG/LDN
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
No
Med's Done....
Alhamd o lillah
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Alhamd o lillah
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamd o lillah
LANDED..........
Alhamd o lillah

Dear Colleagues,

I have applied for the sponsor of my family from Quebec; they are back in Pakistan. After sponsorship approval, I get the re-medical request in Feb 2015. The medicals were conducted in the last week of Feb 2015.

When my family appeared at IOM Islamabad with the medical report form IMM1071 ; sent by LVO, they were told that there Application number is not activated and the VO has mistakenly printed the application number for the previous time i.e. when I myself had applied for PR and my family went through medical along with me. Thus the representative of IOM created a UMI number and conducted an upfront medical. I was told to my family that its the typical procedure if they ever face any problem with the application number and CIC is aware about that. my family was further told that subject to all reports being clear, the results will be submitted to CIC in two days.

Having said, I have recently contacted the LVO to know about the receipt of medical results. To my surprise they replied in following word:

"Please confirm with the panel physician that you visited whether the results have been uploaded as of yet".

In my case, I was issued my PR visa with in one month of my medical. But its been more than two months that the LVO has not even received the medical result. The lazy, incompetent and inefficient IOM staff has delayed the process and elongated my wait time. May I have the guidance from seniors that how should I confront this situation? Whats forums and options are available for rectification of this delay? I am in touch with the IOM Islamabad but while being in Canada, its bit tough to communicate efficiently.

Thanking in anticipation

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

sparky boy said:
Dear Applicant,

Please note we have received your documents and they have been added to your file for officer review. You file is currently in the Eligibility and Security stages of processing.

Kind regards,
SF(GS)

In reply of my email lvo send this email ... Cant understand what they r saying... N how much time left...???
What does your ECAS status show for Permanent Residence Application?

sparky boy

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2014
Doc's Request.
19-12-14 nikah only case
File Transfer...
25 april 2014
Interview........
Jan 12-2016 and DM on 22-02-2016
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2016 INshAllah.

Mercy24 said:
What does your ECAS status show for Permanent Residence Application?

application recieved

still the same...

Arslan-Pervaiz

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
06-06-2015
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
-

Hi All

My Timeline updates so far :)

Category........: FAM
App. Filed.......: 10-12-2014
Forms Request: 21-02-2015
AOR Received.: 22-04-2015

One quick question: As I have filed my application on December 10, 2014 but IMM008 was updated and they requested me resend again the updated one. In My AOR they mentioned application received on 10-12-2014 so my timelines will start from when application filed or AOR Received ?

Thanks!!

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015

Dear Senioe members,

How much time does it take from DM to PPR ?

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

Arslan-Pervaiz said:
Hi All

My Timeline updates so far :)

Category........: FAM
App. Filed.......: 10-12-2014
Forms Request: 21-02-2015
AOR Received.: 22-04-2015

One quick question: As I have filed my application on December 10, 2014 but IMM008 was updated and they requested me resend again the updated one. In My AOR they mentioned application received on 10-12-2014 so my timelines will start from when application filed or AOR Received ?

Thanks!!
The time starts from the date CIC claim they have received the application in your AOR.

MonaF

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB transferred to LVO.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2012.
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013.
Med's Request
Dec. 2014.
Med's Done....
Jan. 8, 2015.
Interview........
Jan. 27, 2015. Approved, Alhamdulillah! & status changed to 'in process.'
Passport Req..
March 26, 2015. 'Decision made' on March 24, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2015.
LANDED..........
Soon, inshAllah!

JMOBhatti said:
Dear Colleagues,

I have applied for the sponsor of my family from Quebec; they are back in Pakistan. After sponsorship approval, I get the re-medical request in Feb 2015. The medicals were conducted in the last week of Feb 2015.

When my family appeared at IOM Islamabad with the medical report form IMM1071 ; sent by LVO, they were told that there Application number is not activated and the VO has mistakenly printed the application number for the previous time i.e. when I myself had applied for PR and my family went through medical along with me. Thus the representative of IOM created a UMI number and conducted an upfront medical. I was told to my family that its the typical procedure if they ever face any problem with the application number and CIC is aware about that. my family was further told that subject to all reports being clear, the results will be submitted to CIC in two days.

Having said, I have recently contacted the LVO to know about the receipt of medical results. To my surprise they replied in following word:

"Please confirm with the panel physician that you visited whether the results have been uploaded as of yet".

In my case, I was issued my PR visa with in one month of my medical. But its been more than two months that the LVO has not even received the medical result. The lazy, incompetent and inefficient IOM staff has delayed the process and elongated my wait time. May I have the guidance from seniors that how should I confront this situation? Whats forums and options are available for rectification of this delay? I am in touch with the IOM Islamabad but while being in Canada, its bit tough to communicate efficiently.

Thanking in anticipation
Salaam :).

Similar situation happened with my husband.. IMO islamabad submitted his re-medical to LVO with a different IME number then the one LVO provided on the form.

To make things clear.. E-mail IOM & tell them what LVO said & ask them where the results stand. If they have submitted them ask for the IME numbers & the e-medical sheets which provide all of the info. of the applicant & that they've performed the medical. Then e-mail LVO providing them with the IME numbers IOM submitted the medicals with & attach the e-medical's.

This is how we solved our problem & LVO replied back saying they can confirm that they've recieved the results & they'll contact us in the coming weeks. My husband recieved his PPR about 3-4 weeks after.

Hope this helps :).

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Doc123 said:
Not her ncic..but rest yes u should send original as theybwill return it to u as soon as they r done with it
Thanks for your reply.
Will it return by Mississauga office or LVO?

Dr.Dua

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Given with application
AOR Received.
25-04-2013 via email
File Transfer...
02-09-2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
20-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah soon

Assalam o alaikum to All ..
Things are very difficult for me …REALLY SERIOUS ISSUE ,NEED GUIDE LINE FROM SENIORS ..
As I told in my previous posts , I am April 2013 applicant .My husband is PR .He received my 1st ATIP notes on 10th january 2015 , which show application in progress ,status Open ..Its written my application was sent to islamabad on 2nd sept 2013 ..After that no other visa office added.senior member of forum said as its written , criminality 1 and security 1 ,,so it means back ground checks going on . in notes not written that back ground checks going on ..husband's Mp said on 28 january 2015 , back ground checks going on and if no correspondence in 3 months come again..so my husband went on 21st april 2015 , Mp said this time : "APPLICATION IS IN ISLAMABAD, WORK HAS NOT STARTED YET ,APPLICATION IS IN QUE , WHEN THE TURN WILL COME IT WILL PROCESS QUICKLY BUT AS ITS WITHIN 36 MONTHS OF TIME FRAME OF ISLAMABAD VO , HE CANT DO ANYTHING ".
My husband angrily said if next yr the time becomes 5 yrs ,is it going to be processed in 5 yrs ?? The Mp said hopefully its not going to be 5 yrs .Mp said its too much work load in islamabad .
My question is … how come the same MP said back ground checks going on , and after 3 months he is saying WORK NOT STARTED YET ?????
2ndly WHY ITS STILL IN ISLAMABAD WHEN ISLAMABAD IS NOT PROCESSING PR CASES ??

Husband applied for notes on 29th march 2015 which will come on 28 ,29 april 2015 ..
Now what we do ??????????? emails,Enquiries to islamabad is useless .. LVO give answer , but my case is not even shifted ..HOW TO SHIFT IT TO LONDON VISA OFFICE ???
NEED ADVICE FROM SENIORS PLZ .. HUSBAND, ME AND FAMILY TOO MUCH UPSET .

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015

Dr.Dua said:
Things are very difficult for me ...REALLY SERIOUS ISSUE ,NEED GUIDE LINE FROM SENIORS ..
As I told in my previous posts , I am April 2013 applicant .My husband is PR .He received my 1st ATIP notes on 10th january 2015 , which show application in progress ,status Open ..Its written my application was sent to islamabad on 2nd sept 2013 ..After that no other visa office added.senior member of forum said as its written , criminality 1 and security 1 ,,so it means back ground checks going on . in notes not written that back ground checks going on ..husband's Mp said on 28 january 2015 , back ground checks going on and if no correspondence in 3 months come again..so my husband went on 21st april 2015 , Mp said this time : "APPLICATION IS IN ISLAMABAD, WORK HAS NOT STARTED YET ,APPLICATION IS IN QUE , WHEN THE TURN WILL COME IT WILL PROCESS QUICKLY BUT AS ITS WITHIN 36 MONTHS OF TIME FRAME OF ISLAMABAD VO , HE CANT DO ANYTHING ".
My husband angrily said if next yr the time becomes 5 yrs ,is it going to be processed in 5 yrs ?? The Mp said hopefully its not going to be 5 yrs .Mp said its too much work load in islamabad .
My question is ... how come the same MP said back ground checks going on , and after 3 months he is saying WORK NOT STARTED YET ?????

Husband applied for notes on 29th march 2015 which will come on 28 ,29 april 2015 ..
Now what we do ??????????? emails,Enquiries to islamabad is useless .. LVO give answer , but my case is not even shifted ..HOW TO SHIFT IT TO LONDON VISA OFFICE ???
wasalam,

First off, I understand your anxiety. Your file is in ISB instead of LVO coz they chose to keep in ISB (back in 2013, its their authority if they want to transfer file or not, it was not a normal tradition of file transfer to London as we have todays)..

Well, there is no such way you can Transfer your file. Well, please remember that its been now 2 years, (ISB processing time is, we all know, more than 2 years).
So all you can do is order notes, contact MP (dont contact frequently) and pray (thats a powerful tool).

Sometimes we want things to happen at fast pace, but the real PLANNER knows when to finalize the thing. So believe firmly and IA , case will be finalzie soon with good news.

My prayers along side you..

m23khan

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015

Dr.Dua said:
Things are very difficult for me ...REALLY SERIOUS ISSUE ,NEED GUIDE LINE FROM SENIORS ..
My question is ... how come the same MP said back ground checks going on , and after 3 months he is saying WORK NOT STARTED YET ?????

Walaikum Salaam Dr. Dua,

-> do not annoy CIC or LVO by emailing them too much or being aggressive/disrespectful in your communication.
-> MPs can't do anything -- those days are gone.
-> can your Husband send more proof to CIC -- e.g. boarding passes for recent trip to Pakistan, pictures from your trips, shopping/gift receipts, phone records?
-> can your Husband apply for your visit visa?

That is all help I can give you, may Allah make it easy for you and your Husband. Ameen.

Iqbalf

Apr 7, 2015
Toronto / Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
26-08-2014
Med's Request
19-03-2015 (1st medical done 25-03-2014, 2nd Medical 20-03-2015)
Med's Done....
29-03-2016 (3rd Medical)
Interview........
Mar 16, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 5, 2016
LANDED..........
Not yet

Iqbalf said:
Can someone please give me LVO email address and advise how to order GCCM notes.

Thank you.
Guys,
Please help on this.

I haven't received any confirmation from LVO yet.

Thank you.

Doc123

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
File Transfer...
July 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon

shahzad2002 said:
Thanks for your reply.
Will it return by Mississauga office or LVO?

Moat probably lvo.... As all the doc are frwd there...mine was return from lvo

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015

Alhamdulillah, after a very very long wait, my husband finally received his passport with visa today. I'll list out my detailed timeline if it helps anyone:

App Filed 17th Aug 2012
AOR/File Transfer 28th Sep 2012
Remed, RePCC, Additional Forms 30th Jan 2014
Ecas Changed to In Process 23rd Aug 2014
RePCC, Additional Forms again on 5th Nov 2014
Info for Medical Extension 19th Jan 2015
Repeat X-Ray request 16th Feb 2015
Ecas Changed to Decision Made 6th Mar 2015
Passport Request 28th March
Passport Received with Visa 23rd Apr 2015