+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

normaa

Jun 15, 2019
I just spoke to IRCC and you are right, they basically said that we don't have to do anything and they don't care until the child is born, Even if the child is born in Pakistan he/she would be a Canadian Citizen so all you have to do is some additional paperwork to get them sorted with their travel documents and then come to Canada.
Cool. Good to know.

And btw don’t worry about it. Its a good thing. Had a similar scare few days ago as these things could happen even when carefully planned. Look at it this way, may be this way you guys will start your family earlier and looking back you’ll be happy that it happened :)

Ammar Muhammad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Cool. Good to know.

And btw don’t worry about it. Its a good thing. Had a similar scare few days ago as these things could happen even when carefully planned. Look at it this way, may be this way you guys will start your family earlier and looking back you’ll be happy that it happened :)
Thanks so much for your words of encouragement Normaa, really needed to hear that. Your right who knows, I asked Allah for a wife to come from Pakistan to Canada and Allah may have planned to add a child in the mix as a bonus hahaha

Reactions: normaa

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hi Guys,

Anyone else heard from July-August 2019 applicants for ADR. yesterday there were 2-3 cases I found on Facebook page.Is there anymore who have an update.
Thanks

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
6h ago18:33

Early evening summary
  • Boris Johnson has declared that he would not hesitate to order further restrictions to tackle coronavirus if necessary. He made the comment at a sobering news conference where his two most senior scientific advisers stressed that the Covid figures were heading “in the wrong direction

FOUR areas of North Wales will be put in local lockdown following a sharp rise in coronavirus cases - as most of the country is now banned from visiting friends and family

please Allah protect everyone from this deadly virus.... covid cases are increasing in canada too.. may Allah keep our loved ones from this virus...if uk is heading for second national lock down what would happen to our applications... this situation is so stressful... only Allah can help us.. we are a thousand miles apart only Allah will make it possible to see each other again safe and alive inshaAllah.. i am worried about my husband because he has mild fever since yesterday..his 5 colleagues tested positive for coronavirus... before this we had a very difficult time because my only brother who lives in Ireland his tested positive but Alhamdolillah he's fine now Alhamdolillah..may Allah protect our families from this virus Ameen sum Ameen

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
I also got ADR few days ago
they asked for police certificate,schedule a,travel history and about additional family... did you receive the same documents?
my lawyer was saying most probably they will ask for re medical after these documents..but a few people here told that their medical has been extended so i hope they will extend our medical too