+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
i did what you did too .. got my hubby to sign .. but no use ..

so i validated the forms, sent him the originals in the mail by courier and then he couriered them back to me .. took a while but atleast all forms were correct .. btw .. no photocopies ..
Ok thanks. I have everything complete and validated. I will email to her and have her print, sign, and courier me back and then I will sign.

Off topic, is it ok if I use paper clips to keep pages of forms together when I send my application? Also, I was going to take screenshots of whatsapp chats (like one random screenshot for each day and put 3 screenshots on each page of Word file). Is it ok if I take these screenshots from my phone or should they come from my wife's? The reason I ask is because I have full history she doesnt.

Last edited:

savaant

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
ok, ever since my medical (which shows it`s cleared) in August 2017, than transfer of my file to LVO in mid of September, it shows on GCKey that my application is stuck on Eligibility Review, my wife received her eligibility email in September 2017. But as for mine, still under process. Any general idea how long does this step take?

I am a June applicant, and looking at the spreadsheet seems like, they have kinda stopped any processing of June applicants, nonetheless in 2018, only 1 COPR is received

Reactions: khancanada

nizwajaved

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
For whatsapp chat log, is it ok if I (the sponsor) take it from my phone or should it come from my wife's phone since this is a supporting document for the sponsored person? We are going to send screenshots.
There is an option in whatsapp to send chat via email. I suggest you to avail that option. It emails you the .txt file along with pdf file of your chat log. you can then get it printed for your interview. In this way you can cover the whole chat with your wife. Also use your wife's phone as she is the principal applicant and she has been asked for proof.

FAIZAQURBAN

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
ok, ever since my medical (which shows it`s cleared) in August 2017, than transfer of my file to LVO in mid of September, it shows on GCKey that my application is stuck on Eligibility Review, my wife received her eligibility email in September 2017. But as for mine, still under process. Any general idea how long does this step take?

I am a June applicant, and looking at the spreadsheet seems like, they have kinda stopped any processing of June applicants, nonetheless in 2018, only 1 COPR is received
I am a june 2017 applicant and my file also stuck on eligiblity. Hope we will hear a good news from LVO. In sha Allah

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
There is an option in whatsapp to send chat via email. I suggest you to avail that option. It emails you the .txt file along with pdf file of your chat log. you can then get it printed for your interview. In this way you can cover the whole chat with your wife. Also use your wife's phone as she is the principal applicant and she has been asked for proof.
Yes I have the whole chat emailed to myself. Unfortunately, my wife does not have the history on her phone. She did not have the auto backup turned on and recently had to re-do her phone due to a problem. I have the whole chat on mine. I was going to just add a note in my application explaining this.

Even with the exported chat, you can't really send the whole thing. I will have to delete some parts of it as they are too personal :)

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Yes I have the whole chat emailed to myself. Unfortunately, my wife does not have the history on her phone. She did not have the auto backup turned on and recently had to re-do her phone due to a problem. I have the whole chat on mine. I was going to just add a note in my application explaining this.

Even with the exported chat, you can't really send the whole thing. I will have to delete some parts of it as they are too personal :)
how will they know that it's from ur wife's end or yours? and why would they even care?

i sent them the whole chat from my side (sponsor) ..with my time zone .. it has the names, so that's what they shud worry about ..

also, i'll give you a trick to send them maximum amount of chat ..

export it from the text file into word .. it will ask you for what code to use - use unicode (i think .......) .. that will also show you all the emos .. play around with the codes, you will figure it out ..

landscape, 2 columns, Calibri (body), size 10 .. you will be able to fit a lot this way .. make the margins narrow ..

print double sided 10 pages

hope this helps you gets started .. :)

Reactions: posse

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017

take screen shots of your calls .. whatsapp, skype .. also if you used text msging system while in pakistan, take screenshots of that as well .. print double sided again ..

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
how will they know that it's from ur wife's end or yours? and why would they even care?

i sent them the whole chat from my side (sponsor) ..with my time zone .. it has the names, so that's what they shud worry about ..

also, i'll give you a trick to send them maximum amount of chat ..

export it from the text file into word .. it will ask you for what code to use - use unicode (i think .......) .. that will also show you all the emos .. play around with the codes, you will figure it out ..

landscape, 2 columns, Calibri (body), size 10 .. you will be able to fit a lot this way .. make the margins narrow ..

print double sided 10 pages

hope this helps you gets started .. :)
Thanks. Yes I have already exported and have been playing around with it in Word file. I ended up taking screenshots as well. About 30 screenshots from different date from last 2 months. I will put 3 on each page, so total 10 pages. I can send either or both of these. I just thought the screenshots look 'better' and more 'genuine'. Screenshots also show pictures we send each other etc. I took screenshots from my phone, it shows my wife's name at the top. I will also send screenshots of whatsapp video call log. 50% of our chat is in Urdu. I wonder if I need to do translation. I wasn't planning on doing this.

Another question I had. Is it ok if I use paper clips to keep related documents together? (like paper clip anything thats more than one page).

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Thanks. Yes I have already exported and have been playing around with it in Word file. I ended up taking screenshots as well. About 30 screenshots from different date from last 2 months. I will put 3 on each page, so total 10 pages. I can send either or both of these. I just thought the screenshots look 'better' and more 'genuine'. Screenshots also show pictures we send each other etc. I took screenshots from my phone, it shows my wife's name at the top. I will also send screenshots of whatsapp video call log. 50% of our chat is in Urdu. I wonder if I need to do translation. I wasn't planning on doing this.

Another question I had. Is it ok if I use paper clips to keep related documents together? (like paper clip anything thats more than one page).
yes paper clip is fine

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
I am a june 2017 applicant and my file also stuck on eligiblity. Hope we will hear a good news from LVO. In sha Allah
Kindly share your information if you would like to be added to the spreadsheet. This will help us all keep track off how long each step and applications take. the spreadsheet is here: http://tinyurl.com/hklp8t5

please provide below info:

Application received in Mississauga date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Sponsor Approval Date
Application in Process date:
Upfront medical date:
Re-medical request date:
Re-medical performed date:
Medical and Police Request Date:
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):
Review of submitted document Date (MYCIC):
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC):
Additional document request date:
Additional documents that are requested:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):
Interview Date:
Decision Made Date:
Passport Request Date:
COPR & Passport stamped date:

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Kindly share your information if you would like to be added to the spreadsheet. This will help us all keep track off how long each step and applications take. the spreadsheet is here: http://tinyurl.com/hklp8t5

please provide below info:

Application received in Mississauga date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Sponsor Approval Date
Application in Process date:
Upfront medical date:
Re-medical request date:
Re-medical performed date:
Medical and Police Request Date:
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):
Review of submitted document Date (MYCIC):
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC):
Additional document request date:
Additional documents that are requested:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):
Interview Date:
Decision Made Date:
Passport Request Date:
COPR & Passport stamped date:

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Hi, I did the same thing. My lawyer then said that my spouse would have to re-sign with the new validation numbers and send it to me via courier.

The whole point of the validation is that nobody is changing the information after it has been signed off on. It's possible the VO never notices and lets it through but if they do, it could cause you problems.
Did your wife land in Toronto on Jan 23rd by any chance? :)

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017

you don't want to send or show VO a notepad OR PDF version of your chat.. bcoz that can be easily alerted by us..or we can make a self made chat.
VO may want to see / review the screen shots of real chat // whatsapp or skype / imo / viber screen shots of our chat:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes: