+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hey ..
Any idea how much time do the islamabad Vo take after a sucessful interview to give the immigration visa ?
We have an interview on 14th march and if sucessful would like an urgent visa for my husband as i am already 6 months pregnant with my 2nd child and would like to deliver in canada only so we neee to.move there asap.can i request them ?

abi989

May 18, 2016

can one contact MP while overseas or is it necessary to see MP personaly if you want to get an update on your case?? also what's the best method to contact your MP call him or send him an email?? can anyone give a suggestion please?

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012

maddyd2000 said:
Hey ..
Any idea how much time do the islamabad Vo take after a sucessful interview to give the immigration visa ?
We have an interview on 14th march and if sucessful would like an urgent visa for my husband as i am already 6 months pregnant with my 2nd child and would like to deliver in canada only so we neee to.move there asap.can i request them ?
If you and your husband are in Pakistan waiting for your interview to be approved and getting visa and would like to fast processing because of your pregnancy then the answer is "No, unfortunately, you cannot ask them to proceed faster". There are couple of things you need to be aware of before asking CIC: Providing your reason (pregnancy and delivery in Canadian soil) is even a bad impression and from multiple perspective. One more suggestion when you go for interview dont let them know about your pregnancy from yourself. If they ask and guess than yes dont tell a lie, but dont tell them from your side.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Chailatte said:
Please add me into the spreadsheet as well.

Also I am pregnant with our first child, would that have any effect on processing the application faster?

Application received in Mississauga date: Feb 15, 2017
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Gujranwala
Sponsor approval date:
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Canadian Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Husband
Upfront medical date: October 14, 2016
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Yes
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): No
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N): NO
Show "In Process" on ECAS date:
Re-Med request date:
Re-med done date:
Interview date:
Decision Made date:
PPR:
COPR received in post:
Additional docs requested date:
Additional docs requested:
Thank you. Your information has been added to the 2017 spreadsheet. Please keep us informed as soon as you receive anything from LVO. :). Welcome to the forum. :D

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017

Guys how long does it take before you're able to link your account? I got AOR1 and they said they need 2 documents, and I have 7 days to link my account so they can asks for the docs on there. I was able to login to ECAS but no link to MYCIC yet. Everyone seems to go through the same problem.

Osama_sidd

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
09/01/2017
AOR Received.
26/01/2017
Med's Request
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
12-06-2017

My wife got additional documents request along with medical request :D (I have submitted the latest package so I did not submit an upfront medical)
On ECAS it shows Decision Made for the sponsor approval; still application received for the principal applicant.

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015

hsp402 said:
If you and your husband are in Pakistan waiting for your interview to be approved and getting visa and would like to fast processing because of your pregnancy then the answer is "No, unfortunately, you cannot ask them to proceed faster". There are couple of things you need to be aware of before asking CIC: Providing your reason (pregnancy and delivery in Canadian soil) is even a bad impression and from multiple perspective. One more suggestion when you go for interview dont let them know about your pregnancy from yourself. If they ask and guess than yes dont tell a lie, but dont tell them from your side.
I dont think i can hide it and secondly isnt the second pregnancy a very good proof of our relation.i was planing to tell them it would just add as a very good proof of our relation that all.they want us to show to.them in our interview.we applied way before i was pregnant it was never our aim to give birth in canada it just happend! Yes i wont tell them to proceed it or show an urge that i want to.give birth there!

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

Yes it's fine to inform them of the 2nd pregnancy. Hopefully it strengthens your case(in their books).

dranzer19

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Canada
App. Filed.......
15-02-2017
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
07-09-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017

Osama_sidd said:
My wife got additional documents request along with medical request :D (I have submitted the latest package so I did not submit an upfront medical)
On ECAS it shows Decision Made for the sponsor approval; still application received for the principal applicant.
I am applying with the new application kit. A few questions if you don't mind answering:

1) After sponsor approval, how many days before police certificate, schedule A, medical are requested? All of these are due in 30 days from their request date?
2) What additional documents were requested?

Thanks!

dranzer19

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Canada
App. Filed.......
15-02-2017
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
07-09-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017

Guys how long does it take before you're able to link your account? I got AOR1 and they said they need 2 documents, and I have 7 days to link my account so they can asks for the docs on there. I was able to login to ECAS but no link to MYCIC yet. Everyone seems to go through the same problem.
Did you go through the following steps exactly?

After you create your account, link your PR application to the account. (If you do not have a representative (lawyer), you will be able to link your application to your account)
1. Log in with GC Key account.
2. Permanent Residence > Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/pasted application number from email (including the F) and entered PA's last name.
3. City of Birth - I entered 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Selected PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Did not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Filled out the other application info as per our application and put '2' as the number of members in the application (Assuming 1 PA, 1 Sponsor, 0 dependents)

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015

canvis2006 said:
Yes it's fine to inform them of the 2nd pregnancy. Hopefully it strengthens your case(in their books).
Yes,thankyou whats what i thought as well. And ill be accompanying my husband to.the interview being 6 month pregnant leaving my elder som behind with my mother in law.
They should see it too! Hopefullly.its alot of hassle i have to go through just to accompany him.

searing_heat

Jun 8, 2013

abi989 said:
can one contact MP while overseas or is it necessary to see MP personaly if you want to get an update on your case?? also what's the best method to contact your MP call him or send him an email?? can anyone give a suggestion please?
Usually they ask you to visit the office to sign the paperwork. However, I'd suggest to give them a call and mention that you are out of country. They should be able to send you the consent forms through email which you can fill, sign and return to them. My MP's office was very helpful as due to my travel schedule within Canada, they were able to help me out through phone and email only.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Osama_sidd said:
Thank you spreadsheet updated!. :) Can you advise which date you received sponsorship approval? and what items are requested in the add doc request?

Please keep us updated :)

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

maddyd2000 said:
Hey ..
You're going to be 7 months pregnant next month i doubt that any airline would even let you travel. Pia allow maximum 27 weeks of pregnancy. Also you can't request them unfortunetly.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

searing_heat said:
All Over Alhamdulillah.

Passport sent to VFS on Feb 9th and received the stamped passport and COPR today Feb 16th. If I come to think of it, the time I spent to super organize the package before submission probably helped a lot to get approval without additional document request. I can just speculate at this point; however, I'd imagine VO will get less frustrated if application and its content is organized in a way which would help the VO to follow and understand the content easily.

Praying for all of you... InshAllah things will move fast. Soon you all will get to experience that moment when the email notification goes off and you realize it is a PPR :)
Spreadsheet updated :)

Thank you for your helpful words and congratulations again. Keep us all in your prayers. :)