2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Osama_sidd said:
Can someone please reply to this. Thanks
I would say be specific with some detail. Include those things that u can prove with the help of evidance i.e. photos.

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012

2calgary said:
Also in cic case status
Under Sponsor detail.....
All lines are disappeared and only one line......

We received your application to sponsor xxxxxxxxxx on 20 June.

Is this happened to all of you?
Yes, same as you. not important

jumm

May 26, 2016

Hello
My Ecas says decision made but on mycic it's says in
In progress.
Anybody in same situation as me?

Thanks!

fareeha.hassaan2

Jul 18, 2016

jumm said:
Hello
In progress.

Thanks!
NEED HELP!
My upfront Medical was done on 18th April 2016 now they have asked me for a medical again why would they do that all I'm concerned about is why would they ask for re Medical? Allah na kre was there something wrong in my medical? Or is this normal for then to ask? By the way my Ecas never showed the 3rd line

nat01

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015

jumm said:
Hello
In progress.

Thanks!
You should get a ppr soon if the ecas shows decision made on applicant's side. Mycic is very unpredictable, sometimes it's updated late.

fareeha.hassaan2

Jul 18, 2016

nat01 said:
You should get a ppr soon if the ecas shows decision made on applicant's side. Mycic is very unpredictable, sometimes it's updated late.
NEED HELP!
My upfront Medical was done on 18th April 2016 now they have asked me for a medical again why would they do that all I'm concerned about is why would they ask for re Medical? Allah na kre was there something wrong in my medical? Or is this normal for then to ask? By the way my Ecas never showed the 3rd line

nat01

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015

fareeha.hassaan2 said:
NEED HELP!
Does your cic showed medical received when you did upfront medical ? If yes then it's okay if they ask you for a remed but if your ecas or my cic never showed medical received then they might have misplaced it.

fareeha.hassaan2

Jul 18, 2016

nat01 said:
Does your cic showed medical received when you did upfront medical ? If yes then it's okay if they ask you for a remed but if your ecas or my cic never showed medical received then they might have misplaced it.
They never showed the "medical received" line

nat01

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015

fareeha.hassaan2 said:
They never showed the "medical received" line
If you have the receipt of that medical send them through case specific inquiry form and they might be able to find it.

fareeha.hassaan2

Jul 18, 2016

nat01 said:
If you have the receipt of that medical send them through case specific inquiry form and they might be able to find it.
It's ok I'm already going for re med tomorrow but I was worried k ALLAH na kre koi bemari to nahi nikal ai GOD forbid.. obviously I'm over thinking and I did sent it through Case specific inquiry but I know that's of no use so going for a remed

nat01

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015

fareeha.hassaan2 said:
It's ok I'm already going for re med tomorrow but I was worried k ALLAH na kre koi bemari to nahi nikal ai GOD forbid.. obviously I'm over thinking and I did sent it through Case specific inquiry but I know that's of no use so going for a remed
Don't worry, I think they have misplaced it considering that a third line was never added. Whenever there's an issue with medical they contact you and inform you about it. So, I don't think it's likely.

rashid27

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016

ra03ra said:
Did you send the pics voluntarily? Or they requested.
When I got doc request. No point in sending before they do initial review of application.

rashid27

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016

fareeha.hassaan2 said:
NEED HELP!
In Re-medical they only ask you to do chest x-ray and blood test for hepatitis B&C. Is that the case?

Since ECAS never showed "medical results received" on line 3 then most likely your upfront medical was never linked to the CIC emedical system. This has happened to a number of people here. You did the right thing by sending your upfront emedical invoice via CSE.

If LVO has sent re-medical then go for it, but if they want you to do full medical then wait a couple of days and inshaAllah they will link your original medical to the system.

SB2015

Nov 6, 2016

nat01 said:
Hi nat01 can u tell me plz what's your my cic shows?And what about your security criminality status according to your notes?mine security criminality shows not started according to notes..and my cic never updated.thanks

fareeha.hassaan2

Jul 18, 2016

nat01 said:
it's not a re med it's a medical they want complete medical and guessing fromtheir letter I think they never received my upfront... And yes I did sent enquiry through CSE four days ago haven't got their reply yet at the same time got early appointment from IOM TOO which is of tomorrow and now I'm so double minded don't know what to do.. Any suggestions for tomorrow??