16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

waleed30 said:
I just got an update on my ecas---

We sent you correspondence on July 22, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I already sent them and with tracking number they received it already like 2 days ago and today they updated and said they haven't recieved yet...
What should I do now?
don't worry, they've received it. ecas is is just slow to update.

if you want to be sure that they've added the docs to your file, get the sponsor to go to your local MP and ask them to confirm on your behalf. sending a case specific enquiry is useless since they'll take 30 days to respond.

waleed30

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
Med's Request
28-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-08-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2016
LANDED..........
20-12-2016

flx2015 said:
don't worry, they've received it. ecas is is just slow to update.

if you want to be sure that they've added the docs to your file, get the sponsor to go to your local MP and ask them to confirm on your behalf. sending a case specific enquiry is useless since they'll take 30 days to respond.
Thanks flx2015 I'll go to my local MP.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

waleed30 said:
Thanks flx2015 I'll go to my local MP.
just out of curiosity, can every november applicant who got a doc request share with us how much time LVO gave you to respond to the doc request? it should say so in the email you got from them. it's usually either 30 days or 45 days if i remember correctly.

the reason this is important is because that tells you when the visa officer will open up your file again and finish whatever assessments they have in progress.

maryamuman

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015

flx2015 said:
just out of curiosity, can every november applicant who got a doc request share with us how much time LVO gave you to respond to the doc request? it should say so in the email you got from them. it's usually either 30 days or 45 days if i remember correctly.

the reason this is important is because that tells you when the visa officer will open up your file again and finish whatever assessments they have in progress.
For me it was 45 days and the re assessment 30 days

waleed30

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
Med's Request
28-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-08-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2016
LANDED..........
20-12-2016

flx2015 said:

45 days

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

flx2015 said:

They told me 45 days...

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

ok so it looks like it's 45 days for everyone.

did any of your emails say that if they don't get the requested documents within 45 days, they'll make a decision based on the information in front of them?

maryamuman

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015

flx2015 said:
ok so it looks like it's 45 days for everyone.

did any of your emails say that if they don't get the requested documents within 45 days, they'll make a decision based on the information in front of them?
It said "failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application" if not received within the 45 days.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

We are supposed to get the GCMS notes after a delay of 30 days. What if we apply for GCMS notes on August 1 and we do a second request for GCMS notes on August 21. Will we get a reply (GCMS notes) on September 1 and second reply (GCMS notes) on September 21?
Did any one tried like this? OR we are supposed to get a response for first request and only then we can make a second request?
Considering maryamuman's case, she has not received a response to her 2.5 months old GCMS notes request. What if she makes a new request for GCMS notes?
Please do share if anyone has tried requesting GCMS notes second time when his/her first request was not complete. What was the response? Did CIC/LVO honored both requests?

maryamuman said:
So I'm supposed to receive notes on September 6th...even though I ordered them on June 6th..that's 3 months!!. I was wondering what the reason could be for such a long delay. Whereas Others have gotten them within one month?

umar441

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-NOV-2015
File Transfer...
21-JAN-2016

flx2015 said:

45 days but they have not mention any deadline for reassessment...

fate

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and I need some help. I have applied for a spousal immigration from Pakistan and the file is in London, I applied in Feb.

A little background I had applied for a visitors visa with my parents before i got married which is still valid but I got my name changed and have a new passport with my new name. But my old passport is still valid with all my valid visas.

I want to know, can I visit my husband in Canada with my visitors visa? Dose the visa effect if my name and marital status is changed? Will they allow me to travel if i show them my return ticket? Will it effect my immigration process?

scheherzade

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

maryamuman said:
It said "failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application" if not received within the 45 days.
That's standard email they send with every document request. Specific rquest is usually highlighted and it states Which documents are required. Rest of email body is standardized for every email.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

AsadA said:
We are supposed to get the GCMS notes after a delay of 30 days. What if we apply for GCMS notes on August 1 and we do a second request for GCMS notes on August 21. Will we get a reply (GCMS notes) on September 1 and second reply (GCMS notes) on September 21?
Did any one tried like this? OR we are supposed to get a response for first request and only then we can make a second request?
Considering maryamuman's case, she has not received a response to her 2.5 months old GCMS notes request. What if she makes a new request for GCMS notes?
Please do share if anyone has tried requesting GCMS notes second time when his/her first request was not complete. What was the response? Did CIC/LVO honored both requests?
Not sure, but you can also ask your MP about delay in GCMS notes, they can find out and let you know what's going on.
It does not affect your case at all. So go ahead and inquire.

SM205

Star Member
May 20, 2016

AsadA said:
I read somewhere on the forum, a member re-request the GCMS notes and he got reply that your previous request is still in process so new request can not be process at this time! But some one can try and see, it's not always the same for everyone!

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016

fate said:
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and I need some help. I have applied for a spousal immigration from Pakistan and the file is in London, I applied in Feb.

A little background I had applied for a visitors visa with my parents before i got married which is still valid but I got my name changed and have a new passport with my new name. But my old passport is still valid with all my valid visas.

I want to know, can I visit my husband in Canada with my visitors visa? Dose the visa effect if my name and marital status is changed? Will they allow me to travel if i show them my return ticket? Will it effect my immigration process?
Holding two passport is criminal offense in Pakistan. I believe your first passport is cancelled, when you check in on the immigration you will learn that.