Dec 24th 2015
File Transfer...
Jan 12th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Oct 16th 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Can someone please suggest me the best possible way to compress the size of photos?
Also, is copy pasting chat history from facebook and whatsapp sufficient enough? Or should i screenshot? And if screenshot then How can i reduce the size of document containing screenshots?

Thank you very much for the help!!

Zeeez

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
Doc's Request.
-
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
File Transfer...
24-08-2016

Thanks Khan for the reply i hope it is processed quickly. It shouldn't take more time because of the depend i hope as he doesn't have any documents yet except for birth certificate and no background check aswell.

I would like to know what other think about our case

is it straight forward and can be processed quickly? following are the details of my case?

I got pr in late 2013 went back and married in early 2014 after that i stayed in pakistan with my wife for around 2 and half years. During this time we had our son who is around 10 months old now. We submitted all the right documents requested by immigration office. We didn't had proof of conversation as we lived together but we had tons of pictures to proof this. We sent around 100 pictures as proof. Which covered all 2 and half years we stayed to gather in pakistan. It included, Wedding pictures,honeymoon,vacations, family events, cousins wedding, Son's birth, etc. We think that these pictures along with all the right official documents are the main strong proof of our relationship. I included maintaining contact records like ,phone calls, messages, whatsapp, skype calls screenshots and logs as proof, from the date i came to canada.

What do you guys think about our case? is it straight forward and can be fast tracked? Does anyone had a similar case before? as you all know its very difficult to stay away from your child and wife. My son is only 10 months old and don't want to miss seeing him growing up Sad.

Thanks

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Doc123doc said:
Can someone please suggest me the best possible way to compress the size of photos?
Also, is copy pasting chat history from facebook and whatsapp sufficient enough? Or should i screenshot? And if screenshot then How can i reduce the size of document containing screenshots?

Thank you very much for the help!!
I was told you need screen shots for everything. The way I did it is I took the screens shots and then inserted them to each page in Microsoft Word. You can then resize the photos in Microsoft word to fit 2, 3 or 4 screen shot photos. If the "file size" is big u might need to convert the screenshots into to a simpler format like jpeg or gif before inserting them. Hope that helps :D

MrExpat

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015

Hello Everyone

Finally I have have been called for the interview in few weeks time. Email has Interview along with following long list documents:

ITEMS TO BRING WITH YOU TO INTERVIEW

1. Updated Schedule A forms for you and each dependant, whether accompanying or not.

2. Background documents including any documents to support your answers in the Background/Declaration form (schedule 1)

3. Supplementary Information - Your Travels Forms (IMM 5562) for you and each dependant.

4. Additional Family Information Forms (IMM 5406)

5. Identity and civil status documents for you and your spouse or common-law partner.

6. Children’s information including their birth certificates

7. Police certificates

8. Travel documents and passport.

9. Education documents. Please bring your original educational credentials.

10. Evidence of employment. Please bring a copy of your personal resume (CV) showing your previous work experience and duties, your current and previous employment contracts and reference letters from employers on company letterhead paper which describe your duties and responsibilities. Any employment letters must clearly indicate the full name, title, business address, telephone and fax numbers of the signatory.

11. Evidence of previous work or post-secondary study in Canada for you or your spouse.

12. Proof of relationship to any qualifying relative in Canada (through birth and marriage certificates) and proof of their status in Canada

13. Evidence of any confirmed employment offer in Canada.

14. Proof of sufficient settlement funds currently available and readily transferable to Canada and other financial assets and liabilities, such as personal income tax statements, investments, deeds, property evaluations and mortgages;

15. Any additional evidence that will establish that you meet Canadian immigration requirements.

I mean why "Sufficient Funds"? Is it a case specific list or general list which is sent to everyone? Do we really need to gather all these documents? Really confusing.

Any suggestions/comments PLEASE..!

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

Zeeez said:
Thanks Khan for the reply i hope it is processed quickly. It shouldn't take more time because of the depend i hope as he doesn't have any documents yet except for birth certificate and no background check aswell.

I would like to know what other think about our case

is it straight forward and can be processed quickly? following are the details of my case?

I got pr in late 2013 went back and married in early 2014 after that i stayed in pakistan with my wife for around 2 and half years. During this time we had our son who is around 10 months old now. We submitted all the right documents requested by immigration office. We didn't had proof of conversation as we lived together but we had tons of pictures to proof this. We sent around 100 pictures as proof. Which covered all 2 and half years we stayed to gather in pakistan. It included, Wedding pictures,honeymoon,vacations, family events, cousins wedding, Son's birth, etc. We think that these pictures along with all the right official documents are the main strong proof of our relationship. I included maintaining contact records like ,phone calls, messages, whatsapp, skype calls screenshots and logs as proof, from the date i came to canada.

What do you guys think about our case? is it straight forward and can be fast tracked? Does anyone had a similar case before? as you all know its very difficult to stay away from your child and wife. My son is only 10 months old and don't want to miss seeing him growing up Sad.

Thanks

My case is the same... I have a son who is 2 yrs old MashaAllah and i lived with my husband the past 2 years... I sponsored my husband in november 2015 and have submitted proofs like you and also additional docs were requested in july which have been sent... I was told by my MP to wait until the last weeks of August as my time is upto 13 months... I am still waiting for them to request ppr or a DM.. I hope it comes soon by Allah's grace... I don't know how fast do they process even though you have a child but its an authentic proof for sure... I will pray for you and remember me in your prayers as well..... Hope for the best! :)

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Amna Hayat said:
My case is the same... I have a son who is 2 yrs old MashaAllah and i lived with my husband the past 2 years... I sponsored my husband in november 2015 and have submitted proofs like you and also additional docs were requested in july which have been sent... I was told by my MP to wait until the last weeks of August as my time is upto 13 months... I am still waiting for them to request ppr or a DM.. I hope it comes soon by Allah's grace... I don't know how fast do they process even though you have a child but its an authentic proof for sure... I will pray for you and remember me in your prayers as well..... Hope for the best! :)
i see you received your doc request on july 5th. starting on august 5th, start checking your application status daily through MyCIC. it might take 1-2 weeks, but you should see your application's eligibility status change to "passed" IF the visa officer does not see any red flags. once you've passed eligibility, tell your husband to start packing because he'll get his PPR very soon. exceptions are when the applicant has stayed in various other countries besides pakistan and requires a more extensive background check.

insha allah we should see some PPRs for november applicants within the next 2-3 weeks.

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

flx2015 said:
i see you received your doc request on july 5th. starting on august 5th, start checking your application status daily through MyCIC. it might take 1-2 weeks, but you should see your application's eligibility status change to "passed" IF the visa officer does not see any red flags. once you've passed eligibility, tell your husband to start packing because he'll get his PPR very soon. exceptions are when the applicant has stayed in various other countries besides pakistan and requires a more extensive background check.

insha allah we should see some PPRs for november applicants within the next 2-3 weeks.

I really hope so too flx2015... but u see the problem is that i was not able to link my application through MYCIC so i didn't bother to do it again.. Waiting through the old ECAS conventional way them telling us... So i just hope it will be sooner as you say... btw remember me in your prayers.... :)

Nabia23

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
24-03-2016

rsk8 said:
hey! if:
1. u've submitted ample proofs
2. not missed any forms
3. not missed any translations/attesting of docs
4.no potential red flags
5. no interview is meant to be scheduled
6. meds dont expire

u'l most likely hear something at the 8.5-9 month mark counting from the start of ur app. that's the trend these days given the 5-6 points are clear that i mentioned. otherwise, docs request, remeds, interviews can add a month or two to ur file.
i applied end of oct, got cleared outta this blackhole (visa stamped & returned) by mid july. u can do the math :p

Oh, super happy for you, congrats btw! Insha'Allah, I will confirm and clear the forms, I leave for Pakistan in a month and will just come back with my hubby.

umar441

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-NOV-2015
File Transfer...
21-JAN-2016

Dear All,
I Just Got re medical request from new delhi...
How to take appointment in lahore pakistan ?

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Guys can u please let me know that taking screenshots of ongoing communication must only be from so called "famous apps" viber fb whatsapp??
I am asking because i call my husband through a different app which calls on canada mobile number for free.. So is that authentic to send as proof in screenshots?
Also that app uses random different numbers from my side (from which my husband receives call)

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

umar441 said:
Dear All,
I Just Got re medical request from new delhi...
How to take appointment in lahore pakistan ?
U mean no doc request just rem ed??
Wow congratz!!
Can u please let me know what tests they gave u for re med?

Just send an email to

Canmedpk@iom.int

Tell them u meed an appointment for re med

Then they'll reply u with a generic email which requires ur personal info as passport number ,city etc etc

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

How do one know if he's been set for the interview? Like i mean that do they inform applicant in the starting that interview is required?? Or one has been put into interview queue??

umar441

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-NOV-2015
File Transfer...
21-JAN-2016

HRK said:
U mean no doc request just rem ed??
Wow congratz!!
Can u please let me know what tests they gave u for re med?

Just send an email to

Canmedpk@iom.int

Tell them u meed an appointment for re med

Then they'll reply u with a generic email which requires ur personal info as passport number ,city etc etc
I got additional doc request on 28-07-2016 they asked me only updated imm5406 listing new born child.
And today they send me remedical request . They mention my medical result is expired but its going to be expired on 23rd september...

khalidmeraj

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Islamabad, Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application couriered: 1st Jun 2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront

Slam Everyone.

AlhamdoLillah got my sponsorship approval yesterday with below are my timelines.

Application submitted = 1st Jun 2016
Acknowledgement Email = 27th Jun 2016
Sponsorship Approval = 3 Aug 2016
Case now moved to London Office

Does it mean my application is complete and verified from all perspective and now I don't fear any objection in application or any additional document requirement?

Also Do I need to get my educational documents assessed from ECA. Will it benefit? (Currently photocopies submitted)?

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

umar441 said:
I got additional doc request on 28-07-2016 they asked me only updated imm5406 listing new born child.
And today they send me remedical request . They mention my medical result is expired but its going to be expired on 23rd september...
What tests they asked u in re med