+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship, June, July, Aug Pakistani outland applicants

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
2019 applicants are getting ADR's at least some movement but for us its complete silence whereas Indian applicants are getting AOR
IRCC only check the eligibility of the Sponsor, but as I know, the fast process is depends on the papers you provided to the IRCC. If the papers are less and to the point, they process it faster than the lengthy and irrelevant papers.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
is application number the AOR number? i got an email from cic today it had application number
Congrats- That's AOR1

What's your application date?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
IRCC only check the eligibility of the Sponsor, but as I know, the fast process is depends on the papers you provided to the IRCC. If the papers are less and to the point, they process it faster than the lengthy and irrelevant papers.
you are trying to say that Indian applicants send relevant documents that's why AUG, SEP Indians apps are getting AOR1?

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Hi I had applied my husband spousal application in March 2020 ... my file had been moved to LVO office since September 2020 no new update so far .....
I am August 09, 2019 Applicant, file was moved to LVO on January 13, 2020. Since then, I have only received AoR2 from LVO and nothing else. So, I suggest you to wait for at least 2 to 3 months

alizz

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Hi,
Sponsor: Canadian Citizen
Spouse ( applicant) Pakistani Citizen but resident of UAE
File submitted 10 oct 2019
Medical , biometric both done by 30dec 2019
file transferred to London UK in Feb 2020
received email from London UK in Aug 2020 that file processing has started
i contacted in oct 2020 with immigration and was told to contact London Uk as file is there for processing, i emailed them and i got a response in 10 days from Canadian Embassy Vienna , Austria that file is transferred there and will be processed soon...
Bit worried as its been 14 months, and any idea how much more time they can take .

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Hi,
Sponsor: Canadian Citizen
Spouse ( applicant) Pakistani Citizen but resident of UAE
File submitted 10 oct 2019
Medical , biometric both done by 30dec 2019
file transferred to London UK in Feb 2020
received email from London UK in Aug 2020 that file processing has started
i contacted in oct 2020 with immigration and was told to contact London Uk as file is there for processing, i emailed them and i got a response in 10 days from Canadian Embassy Vienna , Austria that file is transferred there and will be processed soon...
Bit worried as its been 14 months, and any idea how much more time they can take .
Don't worry you will get the news soon. I am August 2019 Applicant and still can't predict anything regarding Pre-arrival and DM.

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
IRCC discriminating Pakistani applicantions. Indians are getting AOR even who applied in Aug 2020
I honestly don't think that is the case. I know Indian applicants from March 2020 who still haven't received any AOR1s. It is probably due to the magnitude of their applicants, which is why even if a portion gets an AOR, it seems like a large number. Similarly, if 5% of August 2020 for example got AOR, it is highly likely Indian applicants will get it compared to Pakistanis based on pure probability of numbers.

Secondly, a lot of them have shorter processing times due to some of them being transferred to Ottawa VO - which is currently the fastest in terms of processing times.

Thirdly, we need to take ownership of what a lot of fellow Pakistanis have done and its consequences. I was talking to my MPs office, and she told me Pakistan is on the red list ( additional checks ) because of a high number of fraud cases ( people coming on TRV and getting married etc.).

So I guess multiple factors at play here. Not much we can do, except wait.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry

Maliha 147

Oct 18, 2020
I got another email today from Sydney that my husband’s application for permanent residence is sent to London for further processing