FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Eldis Memushi said:
PLEASE HASSAN help me with this question?
My girlfriend went to Canada before 3 months and has permanent card. It is sponsored by the father who has refugee status in protection. Can She turn it in the country of origin to marry with me?Huh?it has a legal right to return to their country of origin and to marry me??? I have 4 years relationship with my girlfriend... Thanks in advance
Hi Eldis,

If your girlfriend is already a permanent resident of Canada, she can marry you and after elapsing a reasonable time can sponsor you under spousal sponsorship program for your PR visa. You guys have to submit lots of relationship proofs to convince CIC that the marriage is genuine. Spousal sponsorship application just after a quick marriage sometimes draw suspicion in the eyes of the visa processing officials.

Hasan

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Hi Hassan and friends here,

I'm having interview tomorrow morning, and I watch a video now where a woman said its bad to wear a white shirt to immigration interview,,please how true is it to sponsoral interview I'm having tomorrow because what I have here is black trouser and white shirt,and strip color tier,should I go and buy another shirt? Please I need answer as my hours are counting down thanks

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Timosky99 said:
Hi Hassan and friends here,

I'm having interview tomorrow morning, and I watch a video now where a woman said its bad to wear a white shirt to immigration interview,,please how true is it to sponsoral interview I'm having tomorrow because what I have here is black trouser and white shirt,and strip color tier,should I go and buy another shirt? Please I need answer as my hours are counting down thanks
Hi,

White shirt with a black trouser is a perfect combination for the interview...!

Don't sweat on small stuffs.....just be confident, answer exactly what is asked without unnecessary extension, be courteous, maintain eye contact while answering, most importantly take all important relationship proofs/documents/papers/photos etc. in an organised manner...

Good luck!

Hasan

Reactions: su005

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Hasan9999 said:
Hi,

White shirt with a black trouser is a perfect combination for the interview...!

Don't sweat on small stuffs.....just be confident, answer exactly what is asked without unnecessary extension, be courteous, maintain eye contact while answering, most importantly take all important relationship proofs/documents/papers/photos etc. in an organised manner...

Good luck!

Hasan
Thank you very much hassan

bhaEE

Mar 20, 2015
Hi Hasan, All,

I am posting the question on this forum for the first time. Found helpful after reading the thread about Spousal interview.

I got the Spousal Interview on the 1st of March 2017. I would like to take suggestions from experienced candidates.

The Girl whom I got married came to Canada on Study Visa in Dec 2015. I'm living here in Canada since Dec 2011 (Came as Student currently Work permit holder) After She came to Canada we met each other via our Families to see each other for marriage. I went to see her in Jan 2016 and then we liked each other and again met few times before taking the decision to get married.
We liked everything and decided to get married. We got married after 3 months in March 2016. It was a small celebration at home in presence of my and my wife's close friends. I applied with for PR under CEC (Express Entry) with my wife in May 2016. Everything has been cleared in the file like Background check , criminal check, PPC etc. in October I received email to pay RPRF, I paid it next day. In November I got email from CIC requesting "Additional Proof Of Relationship", I replied with Marriage photos, our outing pics, emails, gifts proof, Driver's licence(both of us with Same address), Joint Bank account detail, Marriage Certificate. On Feb 16th 2017 I received an email asking for Spousal interview with the Bunch of Documents. It's genuine Marriage.

Please help us preparing for the interview:

1. What could be the reason for being asked for interview? (Quick Marriage?)
2. Marriage was performed without our parents Physical presence (But with their permission) so can we expect questions on that? How we should answer the officer in this regards?
3. What all documents we should present to prove the Relation is genuine?

Please help!!!

Thanks for support in an Advance!!

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have 1 urgent query please.

Me and my wife are having Canadian PR. We just moved from USA. I haave my little one who is USA citizen and for him I just applied Canadian PR.

I just got below email Today from Ottawa office asking about filling some IMM 5604 form. I don't think that form is for me and also that was ntot part of Family sponsorship package.

Can someone please help me what is this form and why I need to fill this one ? As me and my wife are the only natural/legal parents of our son.

Anyone else faced same issue please ?

Please help.

Thsi is email I got from Ottawa office . :-----

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------1

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

IMM 5604 Declaration: Please submit a completed Declaration from Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada Form (IMM5604) for. Note that a photocopy of a valid and legible identity document of the Non-Accompany Parent/Guardian must be included.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Please Hassan and friends,

If I'm answering interview questions in a slow and calm way is it good?
Will it show the officer I have confidence or will he said I'm nervous shy or scared?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Timosky99 said:
Please Hassan and friends,

If I'm answering interview questions in a slow and calm way is it good?
Will it show the officer I have confidence or will he said I'm nervous shy or scared?
Answer in such a way that you can explain comfortably...not too slow or too fast...

Why don't you do a couple of self mock video interview and see for yourself how you are doing......correct yourself accordingly!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
bhaEE said:
Hi Hasan, All,

I am posting the question on this forum for the first time. Found helpful after reading the thread about Spousal interview.

I got the Spousal Interview on the 1st of March 2017. I would like to take suggestions from experienced candidates.

The Girl whom I got married came to Canada on Study Visa in Dec 2015. I'm living here in Canada since Dec 2011 (Came as Student currently Work permit holder) After She came to Canada we met each other via our Families to see each other for marriage. I went to see her in Jan 2016 and then we liked each other and again met few times before taking the decision to get married.
We liked everything and decided to get married. We got married after 3 months in March 2016. It was a small celebration at home in presence of my and my wife's close friends. I applied with for PR under CEC (Express Entry) with my wife in May 2016. Everything has been cleared in the file like Background check , criminal check, PPC etc. in October I received email to pay RPRF, I paid it next day. In November I got email from CIC requesting "Additional Proof Of Relationship", I replied with Marriage photos, our outing pics, emails, gifts proof, Driver's licence(both of us with Same address), Joint Bank account detail, Marriage Certificate. On Feb 16th 2017 I received an email asking for Spousal interview with the Bunch of Documents. It's genuine Marriage.

Please help us preparing for the interview:

1. What could be the reason for being asked for interview? (Quick Marriage?)
2. Marriage was performed without our parents Physical presence (But with their permission) so can we expect questions on that? How we should answer the officer in this regards?
3. What all documents we should present to prove the Relation is genuine?

Please help!!!

Thanks for support in an Advance!!
Hi,

Well it seems to me that the reason for scheduling interview is to get clarifications on certain ambiguity in respect of relationship with your wife. Whether this is a marriage of convenience or not! So it is you to take advantage of the interview to convince your interviewer by explaining logically step by step supported by all possible relationship proofs....anything that will prove without doubt that the marriage is real. Photos, ongoing communication chat logs, Facebook postings, tickets or receipts on vacations, joint insurance, joint lease etc. If the marriage is genuine, just be calm and answer all questions nicely...you will be alright!

Good luck!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sumitbajaj07 said:
Hi All,

I have 1 urgent query please.

Me and my wife are having Canadian PR. We just moved from USA. I haave my little one who is USA citizen and for him I just applied Canadian PR.

I just got below email Today from Ottawa office asking about filling some IMM 5604 form. I don't think that form is for me and also that was ntot part of Family sponsorship package.

Can someone please help me what is this form and why I need to fill this one ? As me and my wife are the only natural/legal parents of our son.

Anyone else faced same issue please ?

Please help.

Thsi is email I got from Ottawa office . :-----

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------1

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

IMM 5604 Declaration: Please submit a completed Declaration from Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada Form (IMM5604) for. Note that a photocopy of a valid and legible identity document of the Non-Accompany Parent/Guardian must be included.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

Please check this thread, a similar situation:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/parents-holding-canadian-pr-and-submission-of-imm-5604-t348640.0.html

Parents holding canadian PR and submission of IMM 5604
« on: September 09, 2015, 09:46:25 pm »
Hello,

I am confused for CHC new delhi asking IMM 5604.

I am in canada with canadian PR . My wife is in India and has canadian PR. My daughter born in india and recently I sponsored her for canadian PR.
My wife told , she got letter that CHC New Delhi has asked to fill out IMM 5604 and submit copy of photo ID proof. Later, visa officer called my home and talked to my wife and asked about this form ASAP to process daughter's application as medical is now 11 months old.

Any clarification or advise? Why they need IMM 5604 when both parents has canaidan PR and I am sponsoring my child ? It looks weird that I am sponsoring the child and giving NOC as non- accompanying parent???

Thanks in advance.

preet_5771

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/7/16
AOR Received.
7/8/16
File Transfer...
8/8/16
Med's Request
Pre booked
Med's Done....
29/6/16
Interview........
21/2/17
Passport Req..
11/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
17/3/17
Hi evryone
I am attending an interview after 1:30 hours.
Any advises please reply asap.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
preet_5771 said:
Hi evryone
Just be yourself and face the interview confidently. Stay calm, listen carefully and answer to the point.

Nothing to worry....this is your chance to remove any communication gap by presenting documents and proofs!

Good luck!

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
preet_5771 said:
Hi evryone
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR INTERVIEW.....................

Regards

Farhana

preet_5771

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/7/16
AOR Received.
7/8/16
File Transfer...
8/8/16
Med's Request
Pre booked
Med's Done....
29/6/16
Interview........
21/2/17
Passport Req..
11/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
17/3/17
Hi farhana & hassan
You guys helped me lot
My interview is approved and they said they will request my passport in 1-2 weeks.
Thanks evryone for help.
I will post interview details shortly when i get free.
Thank you again guys
Love u

rlcdeleña

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC MISSISSAUGA--MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
0CT. 05 SENT-0CT. 11 RECEIVED.
Doc's Request.
FEBRUARY 02 2017 Sent. Feb. 05 2017
AOR Received.
Nov. 02 2016 Processed Nov. 1
File Transfer...
AOR2 -Nov.13 .. Nov. 14-STARTED PROCESSING-Manila
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
I hope none
Passport Req..
HOPING SOON
VISA ISSUED...
Gods will
LANDED..........
Gods will
preet_5771 said:
Hi farhana & hassan
You guys helped me lot
My interview is approved and they said they will request my passport in 1-2 weeks.
Thanks evryone for help.
I will post interview details shortly when i get free.
Thank you again guys
Love u
What did they asked you for the interview?