FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
ImABule said:
Starting on July 23, we will be able to link the paper application. This will allow us to see more in depth information regarding the processing of our applications including medical results, documents needed, interview etc
Cool!

That's a good idea...But you know what the current format is not that user friendly and to some extent cumbersome!

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Javed120 said:
Dear farhana and Hasan .how did fill your appendix B form.did you fill by pan or computer typing.i can't fill this by computer.help me plz.and also help me do I need to fill applicant and spouse/partner colum.did you fill your spouse/partner I mean second colum .name.dob.passport number.citizenship.eye colour.hight for spouse/ partner do I need to fill this on second colum..
Hello Javed,

Fill with pen and you only fill applicant Colum

Regards

Farhana

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Cool!

That's a good idea...But you know what the current format is not that user friendly and to some extent cumbersome!

Hasan
Agreed.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
daaca said:
i was feeling confortable and i did not get any stuck and i gave proper answers but i supprised when interviewer gave me back all my original document and kept police clearance viber and facebook messages and she said you hear the answer at the end of june thanks
Hi daaca,

Is there any feedback after interview?

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Repost:

mikeymyke
Champion Member

Re: Spousal sponsorship visa rejected
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 10:25:42 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: Jewel on June 16, 2016, 08:42:24 pm
My sister in law (living in Edmonton, Canada- PR since April, 2012) applied for her Bangladeshi husband through OutLand process around 1 year ago, initially application was sent to Mississauga and after approval this was forwarded to Singapore for further processing, her husband was called for interview on last month (May), immigration officer took more than 2 hours to verify everything and was asking lot of question, some of them really like insulting questions (why you got marry her? what is your intention ? even you got married why you should go to Canada? why your wife not coming back to BD ?) understand that immigration officer was not listening him properly and was asking supplementary question one after another, though the applicant had video CD with him of their marriage ceremony, additional photos, phone cards, Skype session history but she (immigration officer) did not feel interest to verify all those proofs and was asking why you do not have court marriage certificate ? the applicant only had notarized marriage certificates issued by religious priest which should be accepted but in this case she ignored that.
fyi, in Bangladesh usually, no court registered marriage happened for Hindus,Buddhist and Christian peoples.

Finally, we received a refusal letter on June 13 without showing any valid cause of visa refusal, they only mentioned the visa officer is not satisfied of the documents submitted to proof the relationship.

We strongly believe this the mistake of the visa officer dealt this file.

Do you have any idea why CIC behaved like this ? we are wondering how we should proceed now ? should we go for appeal by ourselves or through a lawyer ?

would appreciate your advise...

---------------------------------------
COMMENT BY MIKEY:

You should also get their side of the story as well. It's quite possible that maybe the husband just didn't answer their questions well enough. The questions they're asking might seem offensive, but it's only to see how genuine their marriage is. Those questions you mentioned, some of those can be difficult questions to answer, such as the "Why?" questions. But a question like why your sister in law didn't visit her husband, it would have to be a very good reason why.

Although there are times where the interviewer would be completely unreasonable, you should also get their side of the story also. I came across two people who have similar situation:

One guy had a wife who was refused at the interview, he says "How could they refuse? There probably isn't a more genuine marriage than ours". Then after he got the GCMS notes, he found out that the wife couldn't even describe what he does in Canada.

Another one had a woman sponsor her husband, he got refused, she got her GMCS notes to say that he also wasn't able to describe what she does in Canada.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Hasan9999 said:
Repost:

mikeymyke
Champion Member

Reply with quoteQuote
My sister in law (living in Edmonton, Canada- PR since April, 2012) applied for her Bangladeshi husband through OutLand process around 1 year ago, initially application was sent to Mississauga and after approval this was forwarded to Singapore for further processing, her husband was called for interview on last month (May), immigration officer took more than 2 hours to verify everything and was asking lot of question, some of them really like insulting questions (why you got marry her? what is your intention ? even you got married why you should go to Canada? why your wife not coming back to BD ?) understand that immigration officer was not listening him properly and was asking supplementary question one after another, though the applicant had video CD with him of their marriage ceremony, additional photos, phone cards, Skype session history but she (immigration officer) did not feel interest to verify all those proofs and was asking why you do not have court marriage certificate ? the applicant only had notarized marriage certificates issued by religious priest which should be accepted but in this case she ignored that.
fyi, in Bangladesh usually, no court registered marriage happened for Hindus,Buddhist and Christian peoples.

Finally, we received a refusal letter on June 13 without showing any valid cause of visa refusal, they only mentioned the visa officer is not satisfied of the documents submitted to proof the relationship.

We strongly believe this the mistake of the visa officer dealt this file.

Do you have any idea why CIC behaved like this ? we are wondering how we should proceed now ? should we go for appeal by ourselves or through a lawyer ?

would appreciate your advise...

---------------------------------------
COMMENT BY MIKEY:

You should also get their side of the story as well. It's quite possible that maybe the husband just didn't answer their questions well enough. The questions they're asking might seem offensive, but it's only to see how genuine their marriage is. Those questions you mentioned, some of those can be difficult questions to answer, such as the "Why?" questions. But a question like why your sister in law didn't visit her husband, it would have to be a very good reason why.

Although there are times where the interviewer would be completely unreasonable, you should also get their side of the story also. I came across two people who have similar situation:

One guy had a wife who was refused at the interview, he says "How could they refuse? There probably isn't a more genuine marriage than ours". Then after he got the GCMS notes, he found out that the wife couldn't even describe what he does in Canada.

Another one had a woman sponsor her husband, he got refused, she got her GMCS notes to say that he also wasn't able to describe what she does in Canada.

Reply with quoteQuote

Question asked by Jewel------Do you have any idea why CIC behaved like this?

Posted by Farhana766

In the immigration spousal interview process the immigration officer wants to always judge the applicant marriage is fake or genuine.

The immigration officer did not listen his question answer because may be he did not represent his answer proper way or he elaborate his question answer. When any applicant elaborates his/her question answers the immigration officer question the applicant more and more. Applicant should answer what the immigration officer wants. When any applicant gives unwanted question answer the officer feel irritate.

Sponsor life in Canada is very important. Sometime the immigration officer only ask about sponsor Canadian life like------

1. His cell phone number

2. His home address

3. His job place

4. His job position

5. Where he go for shopping?

6. Where he goes for his prayer? What is the name of the mosque?

7. The time of the bus?

8. His favorite food shop name?

9. The name of the shopping Mall where his/her spouse live?

10. What sponsors do in his holiday?

Marriage certificate, Photo, Skype Chat log, Viber call list, Financial support, Join bank account, Money transfer Receipt and various gift all this things most of the time the immigration officer do not want to see .

The immigration officer is a mind reader and in the interview day if any applicant could not answer his/her question answer wisely in that case the officer think that marriage is not genuine.

When the immigration officer takes 2 hours interview that’s mean the immigration officer tries to know the applicant activities. The immigration officer ask more question only two reason------

1. If any applicant elaborate his/her question answers
2. If the immigration officers have any doubt.

The immigration officer all the time tries to confuse the applicant. Here is the example based on true story-----------The immigration officer ask the applicant---------------

1. Do your spouse’s ever go to USA?

The applicant answer-------------

Ans. He is refused by American Embassy.

The immigration officer ask--------------

2. He has a PR. why he need visa?

The applicant said-------------------

Ans. He has PR but he is not Canadian citizen.

Immigration officer said------------

3.Canadian PR can go to USA without visa.

The applicant said-------------

Ans: Canadian PR cannot go to USA without visa but Canadian Citizen can go to USA without Visa.

Here the immigration officer tries to confuse applicant and try to understand how his/her knowledge about Canadian PR. If applicant said that PR can go without visa in that case the immigration officer thinks that he/she has no knowledge about Canadian PR.

Every little thing is important for Canadian spousal interview. Sponsor life in Canada, Sponsor Life story in Bangladesh, Sponsor parents and family member and Sponsor like and dislike.

Hope it will help

Regards

Farhana

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
I was married for 25 years to a Canadian and he would not be able to answer a lot of these questions so Now I am married to a Cuban for 3 years and he could answer most of them however he would have no idea about whether I could travel to the USA without a visa. I feel that when we are together for a week every few months we have better things to do than to discuss such trivial useless information. I really don't see how this type of questions prove one way or the other that the marriage is genuine or not. We are under Condition 51 for 3 yrs so that should be what counts if the marriage fails send the spouse back to their country. Just my opinion .

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Posted by farhana766

All my dear Friends,

If any applicant wants to pass his/her interview he/she needs proper knowledge about sponsor whole life story.

Canadian spousal interview does not mean to see only applicants documents like marriage certificate, Call list ( viber, skype, hangsout, Line, Watsap), Financial support like money transfer receipt, Pictures, join account and gift receipt.

In this interview the applicant faces many difficult situations. Applicants have to careful about his/her question answer. Applicant body language, eye contact, activities and how he represents his/her question answer it is very important part of the interview.

The immigration officer confuse applicant because the officer want to know about the knowledge of the applicant. If any applicant confused and fails to answer the right answer in this case the officer thinks that the marriage is not genuine. The immigration officer asks that question what applicant writes in his/her application form. If any applicant fail to answer those question or forget to answer in that case the officer think it is lie story.

To me if any applicant answers and explains all question answer there is no chance to refuse. When applicant fail to answer any question answer the immigration officer give him/her chance to explain it. If applicant fails to answer in that case the officer thinks his/her marriage is not genuine.

Sometime the immigration officer tells that the applicant tell a lie. In this case the immigration officer says he/she is making a lie story. For Example based on true story-------------

The immigration officer ask to the applicant---------

1.Who made the first contact?

The applicant answer----------------------

Ans.I made the first contact.

The immigration officer said to the applicant----

2.You are a girl and you made a first contact. Your culture do not support it.You make a story and tell me a lie--------------now explain it-------------------

The applicant said-----------------------------

Ans.I do not allow any man to call me. That’s why I call him. If I want I can tell you lie that my sponsor calls me. But I told you true story.

If any applicants do not afraid and confidently explain the reason, the immigration officer trusts the applicant.

In this case if applicant show afraid and cry and tell immigration officer that he/she is not telling lie. In this situation the immigration officer never trust applicant. Applicant has to show his/her confident and good explanation and gentle attitude to the immigration officer.

Sometime applicant gives his/her answer elaborate and the immigration officer does not catch him/her story and immigration officer tell the applicant slow otherwise the officer do not understand his/her story. In that case the applicant should say sorry to the immigration officer and repeat his/her story again.

Yes, thank you, sorry and if any applicant fail to understand immigration question he/she can says I cannot understand , Can you repeat it again please. Always speak formal English in front of the immigration officer. Never ever speak informal English.

Hope it will help all

Regards

Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Posted by Galano1213:

I was married for 25 years to a Canadian and he would not be able to answer a lot of these questions so Now I am married to a Cuban for 3 years and he could answer most of them however he would have no idea about whether I could travel to the USA without a visa. I feel that when we are together for a week every few months we have better things to do than to discuss such trivial useless information. I really don't see how this type of questions prove one way or the other that the marriage is genuine or not. We are under Condition 51 for 3 yrs so that should be what counts if the marriage fails send the spouse back to their country. Just my opinion .
[/quote]

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Galano1213,

Reposting for you again:-

By forum member:

Catou

Re: Spousal Interview Questions
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2013, 06:56:25 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

These questions might be helpful for some people but I really question the wisdom of rehearsing answers. Anyone that is NOT in a genuine relationship will have rehearsed and rehearsed. VO's are not stupid - they will know if couples have practised and will wonder about how genuine they are.

I've been through an interview with immigration to another country. It doesn't matter how genuine or prepared you are, you WILL be nervous. That's normal and expected and VO's will try to put you at your ease.

I've been with my husband for over a decade but I always forget the exact date of his birthday (I suspect he would forget mine too if it wasn't in his phone's calendar). Birthdays are just not important to us. We also have red flags in our relationship (age difference being one). We were interviewed separately and were questioned about both these things. I think I answered something like, "oh no! Why did you ask that because I always forget his birthday!" As luck would have it, he said something like, "I hope you don't ask my wife that question because she would freak out. She always forgets my birthday". Case notes said, "normal, healthy relationship. Genuine couple".

I guess what I'm trying to say is - if you are in a genuine relationship just answer the questions honestly. You can study up on possible questions, rehearse things, and risk sounding like you have rehearsed. Or be your natural self and be honest. Every relationship is different. What VO's are looking for is evidence that you are committed to each other for the long term and your relationship is genuine.

juwelsingh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/sep/2015
File Transfer...
03/nov/2015
Med's Done....
11/aug/2015
Interview........
20/june/2016 (kuala lumpur )
Passport Req..
14-oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully verry soon
LANDED..........
cannot wait for that
ohhhhhh gosh tomo is my interview guyssss pray for me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
juwelsingh said:
ohhhhhh gosh tomo is my interview guyssss pray for me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Hello juwelsingh,

Wish u all the best fr Intrw.
God bless u.
TC

Rose

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sam54562 said:
I know. Its confusing...

I guess that's what they supposed to write.

Hope to get the passport pickup request soon...
Hello Sam,

The VFS send me email for passport collection. The email is like this---------------------

Dear ....................., Visa application, tracking ID No.------------------- – Processed Decision is ready for collection at Canada Visa Application Center, Dhaka. Please collect your Decision from Canada Visa Application center between 09:00-14:00 Hours.

What about you? Did you get any email from them?

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
juwelsingh said:

Hello Juwelsingh,

All the best for your interview.

Regards

Farhana

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
farhana766 said:
Hello Sam,

The VFS send me email for passport collection. The email is like this---------------------

Dear ....................., Visa application, tracking ID No.------------------- – Processed Decision is ready for collection at Canada Visa Application Center, Dhaka. Please collect your Decision from Canada Visa Application center between 09:00-14:00 Hours.

Regards

Farhana
Dear Farhana,

I got the email this morning when I woke up. They send it to my spouse today afternoon around 2pm. She will pick it up tomorrow.

I told her to finish Ramadan and come because here we don't do much for Eid. And I don't want her to go back home before getting the passport which is at least 5 years.

I hope you get your passport on hand tomorrow too along with your COPR without any more surprises. It will be 46 days tomorrow since we submitted the passport.

Keep us posted...

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
farhana766 said:
Hello Sam,

Congratulations..

Regards

Farhana