Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
carolbb23 said:
How is missus doing Mr is sleeping
She's fine. Same. You should be too -- you have a big day tomorrow with all the Ripleys, and CIC stuff going on...

Sam8119

Aug 26, 2016
Based on Guyanagirl's prediction Vs. actual date, do you think there is a trend or is it one of a kind outlier?

profiler said:
@GuyanaGirl: Don't forget to finalize your clearly wrong prediction on the prediction spreadsheet :).
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fS4dhQhkyJuEa3U1OkcJDDYqHk9VyvK6SQP9Jhh2eyk/edit#gid=0

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Sam8119 said:
Based on Guyanagirl's prediction Vs. actual date, do you think there is a trend or is it one of a kind outlier?
No trend. She is a line-jumpin', statistical outlier!

The vast majority of what I am seeing lately is 13-15 mos.

In her voodoo case, I am very confident that the deities just aligned, and CSIS was able to complete their checks quickly, medical still valid, and 10yrs married... reasonably low risk, and they have geography on their side (Kitchener).

It's the perfect CIC storm... they probably spent an hour on it, if I was to guess...

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
profiler said:

In her voodoo case, I am very confident that the deities just aligned, and CSIS was able to complete their checks quickly, medical still valid, and 10yrs married... reasonably low risk, and they have geography on their side (Kitchener).

It's the perfect CIC storm... they probably spent an hour on it, if I was to guess...

he's right just having cerceal than taking my diabetes pills now than try to sleep again

Sam8119

Aug 26, 2016
I see

profiler said:

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I find myself starting to second guess the wording of the landing invitation email.

Can anyone else confirm:

"
I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for:
DATE: Friday May 5th, 2017
TIME: 09:00am

In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All applicants must provide their original valid passports at the landing interview.

You must attend the interview with the following:

Ø All of your dependants in Canada that are included in this application
Ø Proof you have paid the $490 Right of Permanent Residence Fee (This fee is not required for minors or Convention Refugees)
o If you have not yet paid this fee, you may do so on-line at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp)
Ø Your own interpreter, if required
Ø Your sponsor if you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal/Family Class
Ø Two (2) photos for each person on this application taken within the last 12 months (please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf for specifications).
Ø All documents issued to you by Citizenship and Immigration Canada

** Important **
Failure to appear for this interview may be interpreted as evidence that you are no longer seeking permanent residence in Canada and your file may be closed.

** Note **
Please reply to this email and advise if you will be unable to attend this appointment.

** Advisory **
There are staff in this office who are strongly sensitive to scented products. We would greatly appreciate it if you did not wear any perfumes, colognes or any other products that contain a fragrance on the day of your scheduled appointment. Thank you

Certains employés de ce bureau sont très sensibles aux produits parfumés. Nous vous serions donc obliges de ne pas porter de parfum, d’eau de Cologne ni tout autre produit parfumé le jour de votre rendez-vouz. Merci

Thank you,
"

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
I find myself starting to second guess the wording of the landing invitation email.

Can anyone else confirm:

"
I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for:
DATE: Friday May 5th, 2017
TIME: 09:00am

In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All applicants must provide their original valid passports at the landing interview.

You must attend the interview with the following:

Ø All of your dependants in Canada that are included in this application
Ø Proof you have paid the $490 Right of Permanent Residence Fee (This fee is not required for minors or Convention Refugees)
o If you have not yet paid this fee, you may do so on-line at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp)
Ø Your own interpreter, if required
Ø Your sponsor if you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal/Family Class
Ø Two (2) photos for each person on this application taken within the last 12 months (please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf for specifications).
Ø All documents issued to you by Citizenship and Immigration Canada

** Important **
Failure to appear for this interview may be interpreted as evidence that you are no longer seeking permanent residence in Canada and your file may be closed.

** Note **
Please reply to this email and advise if you will be unable to attend this appointment.

** Advisory **
There are staff in this office who are strongly sensitive to scented products. We would greatly appreciate it if you did not wear any perfumes, colognes or any other products that contain a fragrance on the day of your scheduled appointment. Thank you

Certains employés de ce bureau sont très sensibles aux produits parfumés. Nous vous serions donc obliges de ne pas porter de parfum, d’eau de Cologne ni tout autre produit parfumé le jour de votre rendez-vouz. Merci

Thank you,
"

Second guessing why?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
Second guessing why?
No DM message (which I would have expected CPC-M to notify that the case was moved -- they didn't), and the subject "Permanent Resident Interview: Friday May 5th, 2017 @ 09:00am"

Maybe the end-of-file jitters... Me mind is playing trixies..

Monday after I will order GCMS notes to see if I can figure out what happon..

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:

just over 10 years together as a couple when we applied, married on our 10th anniversary in 2015... so just 1.5 years married as of now
I'm only 29...married at 19? no gracias! :eek: lol

But yeah, pretty sure i'm just a line jumper and somehow my Voodoo stars aligned ..
Maybe that "storybook" set up of my pictures did it in for me(jk)...BUT...it's still mind boggling how my case ended up on someones desk so soon

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
just over 10 years together as a couple when we applied, married on our 10th anniversary in 2015... so just 1.5 years married as of now
I'm only 29...married at 19? no gracias! :eek: lol

But yeah, pretty sure i'm just a line jumper and somehow my Voodoo stars aligned ..
Maybe that "storybook" set up of my pictures did it in for me(jk)...BUT...it's still mind boggling how my case ended up on someones desk so soon
Via query. They were cherry-picking and probably did a query against all cases within the catchment area for CIC-Kit, then narrowed to the cases that appeared the most complete.

That, or it was first day training for someone!

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
No DM message (which I would have expected CPC-M to notify that the case was moved -- they didn't), and the subject "Permanent Resident Interview: Friday May 5th, 2017 @ 09:00am"

Maybe the end-of-file jitters... Me mind is playing trixies..

Monday after I will order GCMS notes to see if I can figure out what happon..
The way i look at it for you now...that DM is like the obligatory lick of salt you have before you down a stiff shot of tequila...
It seems like CIC decided to serve your tequila straight up. The fact that your ECAS says Decision Made is enough, they made a decision and they took your money -$75

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
The way i look at it for you now...that DM is like the obligatory lick of salt you have before you down a stiff shot of tequila...
It seems like CIC decided to serve your tequila straight up. The fact that your ECAS says Decision Made is enough, they made a decision and they took your money -$75
Look, ok, there is protocol. YOU CANNOT JUST VIOLATE PROTOCOL -- OR MAKE UP YOUR OWN!

I NEED THE SALT!

I'm a process guy, remember. Skipping steps either means errors down-stream, or someone has to work weekends to fix...

/channeling_sheldon_cooper

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
Look, ok, there is protocol. YOU CANNOT JUST VIOLATE PROTOCOL -- OR MAKE UP YOUR OWN!

I NEED THE SALT!

I'm a process guy, remember. Skipping steps either means errors down-stream, or someone has to work weekends to fix...

/channeling_sheldon_cooper
And here I am...with Bessy/Betsey....and our magic...jumping lines and stuff....not sticking to protocol...

...Sip that tequila ! 8) ;)

#Penny #Raj

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
And here I am...with Bessy/Betsey....and our magic...jumping lines and stuff....not sticking to protocol...

...Sip that tequila ! 8) ;)

#Penny #Raj
We should start a betting pool for when browning911 comes on one day to tell us that she, too, needed a fresh set of knickers.

Still currently processing cases received before Monday March 28, 2016.

My money is on WTF_dm Wednesday.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
We should start a betting pool for when browning911 comes on one day to tell us that she, too, needed a fresh set of knickers.
May 13