+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spousal sponsorship for Egypt (new thread)

amibhi

Nov 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
05 Mar 2010
AOR Received.
05 Mar 2010
Passport Req..
01 Sep 10
VISA ISSUED...
07 Set 10
nosawasfy
Hi,
all you can do is wait, just like the rest of us. There isn't anything you can do, things will take as long as they will take. Just be patient and it will be alright. Good luck.

Oct 15, 2008
Dear all the members of the group
I'm the manager of " Happy International Translation office " which fayrouz told you about it.
I have the pleasure to reply all your questions about anything concerning the translation of the documents needed for immigration to Canada.
For any questions u can call me on my mobile 0129130430 or 0129130400 from 10 am to 6 pm every day.
or by e-mail " happyfortranslation@hotmail.com"
Hope to help you in every thing you need
Yours Dalia

Z

zoom129

hi all

glade to see all the Egyptian here :D

i am a Canadian citizen i was divorce after 12 years of marriage ..then i visited Egypt last year and i met some one i truly loved then i came back to Canada i finished my divorce paper here
then back again to Egypt get married(just kateb ketab) then back again to Canada and now trying to fill up the sponsorship application to sponsor my wife

my wife now is translating all her certificate from school and collage and the marriage certificate also doing the medical exam and about to receive the police certificate and kashef el ahl and translate them too

my question is

does she need to legalized all this translated documents?and how?

hmhamam

Dec 5, 2009
My wife has been here for months and I want to thank my lawyer for his wonderful services and legal guidance.
mehrezlaw dot com
The most important thing is to prepare your file properly and to support it with the appropriate proof and all required documents.

spirit-88

Dec 26, 2010
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
16-March-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
21-April-2015
File Transfer...
09-June-2015
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Jan-2016 Sent passport on: 20-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
3-March-2016 FINALLY!
Hello everyone,

I am an Egyptian girl and my husband is living in Canada and has just got his Permenant Residence in Canada, i tried to get a visitor visa but it was rejected.

we want to start the sponsorship process immediatly, i haven't seen him for 3 years and 6 months now :( we were engaged before he went there by a student visa, and then graduated and applied for work permit and then the Permenant residence...what a VERY long way! and still not over yet :(
we have done (katb ketab) 6 months ago by a tawkeel of his father because he couldn't come to Egypt cuz of the Army (el gesh) but now we're going to make our wedding soon isa next month after he got delay or (ta2geel) for his army.

Now i need to know can we apply for sponsorship before he come to cairo (he's going to stay for a month in egypt) or we have to apply after he goes back to Canada because he has to be in Canada through the whole process???

and please anyone who has a guiding steps for us to start and what papers we need to prepare and translate? please i would be grateful if someone guided me about the whole process and steps??

And Good luck everyone,

The Skype Wife

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
spirit-88 said:
Hello everyone,

I am an Egyptian girl and my husband is living in Canada and has just got his Permenant Residence in Canada, i tried to get a visitor visa but it was rejected.

we want to start the sponsorship process immediatly, i haven't seen him for 3 years and 6 months now :( we were engaged before he went there by a student visa, and then graduated and applied for work permit and then the Permenant residence...what a VERY long way! and still not over yet :(
we have done (katb ketab) 6 months ago by a tawkeel of his father because he couldn't come to Egypt cuz of the Army (el gesh) but now we're going to make our wedding soon isa next month after he got delay or (ta2geel) for his army.

Now i need to know can we apply for sponsorship before he come to cairo (he's going to stay for a month in egypt) or we have to apply after he goes back to Canada because he has to be in Canada through the whole process???

and please anyone who has a guiding steps for us to start and what papers we need to prepare and translate? please i would be grateful if someone guided me about the whole process and steps??

And Good luck everyone,

The Skype Wife

here u can find the steps u need

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
Please can you all who have successfully went through this process (I am canadian living in egypt for almost 3 years wanting to sponsor my husband egyptain to Canada) detailed process. I will explain my situation, please give me all advice.

I have been living here in egypt almost 3 years (got married the third day I arrived in Egypt) I have not been back to canada since then. I have a daughter with my current (and only) husband who is now almost 2 years old. I have been working as HR in Egypt since June 2011 (about 6 months now). However, I do not put my salary in any account, as (please correct me if I am wrong) its a headacheto open and you also need like 5000 min every month inside and my salary is only 2000 and I am lucky if I have one cent left at the end of the month.

so what is my chances of successfully sponsoring my husband (without leaving him)?
And what exactly do I need?

Thank you!!!

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
omo_lylah said:
Please can you all who have successfully went through this process (I am canadian living in egypt for almost 3 years wanting to sponsor my husband egyptain to Canada) detailed process. I will explain my situation, please give me all advice.

I have been living here in egypt almost 3 years (got married the third day I arrived in Egypt) I have not been back to canada since then. I have a daughter with my current (and only) husband who is now almost 2 years old. I have been working as HR in Egypt since June 2011 (about 6 months now). However, I do not put my salary in any account, as (please correct me if I am wrong) its a headacheto open and you also need like 5000 min every month inside and my salary is only 2000 and I am lucky if I have one cent left at the end of the month.

so what is my chances of successfully sponsoring my husband (without leaving him)?
And what exactly do I need?

Thank you!!!
hi omo_lylah
i dont get what u mean by you need 5000 min every months?? but if u talk about the income u have to get in order to sponsor your husband so i tell you THERE IS NO MINIMUM FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS TO SPONSOR YOUR HUSBAND may be it is required if you sponsor another family member but not the husband or wife
but also there is some fees you have to pay to sponsor your husband plus fees for the permanent residence of your husband in canada and he will need to go through medical test it cost like 700 pounds
there are alot of papers you need to collect
i think you better join us in CAIRO OFFICE FORUM there we all dealing with canadian embassy in cairo we through family class visa (spousal sponsorship) you will get alot of experiments and u will know all kind of documents you need

here is the link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cairo-visa-office-t69666.885.html

GOOD LUCK