+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Background declaration?

AKC001

Jan 17, 2017
Hello

I'm currently in the process of doing this spousal sponsorship application and I have a question. My wife who I am sponsoring is on a student visa currently but works part time 20hrs a week during the semester. During the summer and winter holidays she works full time. Do they want a complete history semester by semester with the work periods between? Or is is permissible just to say the she was studying for 3 years?

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

iSuperman

Nov 23, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
AOR Received.
Soon!
Question 8
Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent.

Start with the most recent information. Under “Activity”, write your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (for example: unemployed, studying, travelling, retired, in detention, etc.). If you were outside your country of nationality, indicate your status in that country.

Note: Please ensure that you do not leave any gaps in time.

Important information: Failure to account for all time periods will result in a delay in the processing of your application.

I guess they want to know what exactly the principle applcant was doing in the duration, so mention accordingly. Provide the truth.