+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship april 2020

sonia1091

Jun 27, 2017
Is there any news for those send there spousal PR sponsorship in april 2020.. I have send mine on april 6th and same is delivered on april 8th but no AOR so far.. anyone have idea how much time it will take more??

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Is there any news for those send there spousal PR sponsorship in april 2020.. I have send mine on april 6th and same is delivered on april 8th but no AOR so far.. anyone have idea how much time it will take more??
No one got any response from IRCC yet re; Spousal Sponsorship. Even late FEB 2020 applicants waiting more than 4 months . Don't know when they will touch those piles of packages sitting in Sydney Intake Office ! :confused:

AmyL

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
I applied in May 2020 and I am still waiting for AOR SMH. Have you had any luck?
You might want to call or check ECAS with your receipt number. They seem to be all over the place with the Apps and how they are processing them. I have seen people that sent theirs in September get theirs, so yours may have been overlooked or just in the jumble of the pile that I would assume is pretty big at this point.
Edit: I see in your signature that you got it... congrats

Reactions: mandy24

RaeShumba

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
I submitted March 2020, inland, and for my OWP. I've had nothing other than an email to my husband 7th Nov 2020 (my sponsor) saying they received it. Has anyone else been waiting this long? Including for an OWP?

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
You might want to call or check ECAS with your receipt number. They seem to be all over the place with the Apps and how they are processing them. I have seen people that sent theirs in September get theirs, so yours may have been overlooked or just in the jumble of the pile that I would assume is pretty big at this point.
Edit: I see in your signature that you got it... congrats
Thanks... only just saw your response... how are things looking for you? You may have posted it somewhere but I haven’t seen...

AmyL

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Thanks... only just saw your response... how are things looking for you? You may have posted it somewhere but I haven’t seen...
Still no word yet, but I have not reached the one month mark. There are MANY people in front of me, I am sure. I am worried mine will be returned though. I know of a few "mistakes" that I do not know that they will overlook or not. SOOO nerve wracking.

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
Still no word yet, but I have not reached the one month mark. There are MANY people in front of me, I am sure. I am worried mine will be returned though. I know of a few "mistakes" that I do not know that they will overlook or not. SOOO nerve wracking.
Oh man! but i saw some Jan applicants receiving AOR's who knows! hang in there... good luck...