+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship- application returned

nvindian

Jun 11, 2018
Dear XXXXXX:

This refers to the application you submitted to sponsor your spouse, common-law partner,
conjugal partner or dependent child and the associated application for a permanent resident visa.
Please note your application has been rejected for the following reason:

Consent and Declaration
• If the principal applicant is 18 years of age or older, they must sign their own forms.

Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344)
• If the principal applicant is 18 years of age or older, they must sign their own forms.

Please help me on above

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear XXXXXX:

This refers to the application you submitted to sponsor your spouse, common-law partner,
conjugal partner or dependent child and the associated application for a permanent resident visa.

Consent and Declaration

Please help me on above
Did you sign the forms?

Amiah_world

Star Member
Nov 17, 2023
Dear XXXXXX:

Consent and Declaration

Please help me on above
lol what do you need help with it’s clearly saying your child gotta sign the form and not you as the adult. Or maybe it wasnt signed at all in the first place . My my my my my zzz

nvindian

Jun 11, 2018
Did you sign the forms?
For the IMM 1344 , I have type my name and my wife name in field of signatures then validated the form and uploaded same.
IMM 5476, Use of a Representative , i was missing signature of representative (me).

Please advise on this. what step i took now so application does not come back again

nvindian

Jun 11, 2018
lol what do you need help with it’s clearly saying your child gotta sign the form and not you as the adult. Or maybe it wasnt signed at all in the first place . My my my my my zzz
For the IMM 1344 , I have type my name and my wife name in field of signatures then validated the form and uploaded same.
IMM 5476, Use of a Representative , i was missing signature of representative (me).

Harshika41

Feb 23, 2020
Dear XXXXXX:

Consent and Declaration

Please help me on above
I went through the same situation. They returned my spousal sponsorship file saying form 5532 was missing signature and the ridiculous thing is signatures were right there. they did not check the form even and we checked the form several times on portal even after the rejection but as IRCC never does mistake so we had to file again.