+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal permanent Residence

magicadey

Jul 25, 2024
Please I will like to know if the mail I received is legit or Fraud; saying " you have a debt to the crown of $185. To pay the fees related to your application and pay your debt, please contact 1-888-448-4426 or by email : IRCC.FINDebtstotheCrown-DettesalaCouronneFIN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Additionally, if you are not the owner of the credit card utilized for payment, please provide us with the complete name, date of birth, and a government-issued ID photo of the cardholder. i have checked with my bank the bank said the money went through since a year ago. I have done medical already. please what is going on.

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
Please I will like to know if the mail I received is legit or Fraud; saying " you have a debt to the crown of $185. To pay the fees related to your application and pay your debt, please contact 1-888-448-4426 or by email : IRCC.FINDebtstotheCrown-DettesalaCouronneFIN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Additionally, if you are not the owner of the credit card utilized for payment, please provide us with the complete name, date of birth, and a government-issued ID photo of the cardholder. i have checked with my bank the bank said the money went through since a year ago. I have done medical already. please what is going on.
I would recommend you to call the IRCC at 1-888-242-2100 to confirm before making any payment. Might take forever to wait but you will get to speak with someone for sure. I called them almost every day for a few weeks before and I got to spoke with the agents.

Reactions: YVR123