Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
Boyzone said:
I am not sure which country you are in. But, you can get your wife on TRV in Canada and then apply for her SOWP from within Canada.
Current processing time for online application is 34 days.
Is it ok to have my wife apply for tourist visa and then apply her owp from within canada?

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Maling said:
Is it ok to have my wife apply for tourist visa and then apply her owp from within canada?
Tourist visas have many rejections as compared to OWP within or outside Canada...
I am not trying to demoralize you but think of it..With tourist visa your wife will NOT be able to work...And applying within canada will take atleast few months...Its better to apply OWP-S from home country..its authentic and more chances of getting approval...And best part is wife can work as soon as she lands Canada... :)

msatyajeet

Dec 7, 2013
ROOP,

I WAS READING YOUR POST, I AM FACING A SIMILAR SITUATION. I AM ON A PGOWP, AND I GOT MARRIED IN JAN 13, SINCE THEN MY WIFE HAS APPLIED FOR TOURIST VISA AND ITS HAS GOT REJECTED TWICE. I NEED TO KNOW IF SHE CAN APPLY AN OWP FROM INDIA, WHICH FORM SHOULD WE PRINT, CAN YOU PLEASE THROW SOME LIGHT ON THIS. IS THIS A DIFFERENT FORM ?

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE A PROMT RESPONSE, AS SHE IS GETTING DEPRESSED.

THANKS,
SATYAJEET

estilo

Feb 22, 2013
Good day all,please i need your advice,my sister husband is in canada and intent to bring her to canada,so she applied for OWP which is still under processing but now the husband now changed his job becos this new job pays better,my question is will this affect the OWP they applied for knowing that the previous job employment letter and pay subs that he was working before was added to the application and now he has change jobs.plz help my brothers and sisters