+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship

mar7oom

Jul 30, 2014
???

Hi gals & guys,

I just wanted to share my experience with you... CIC has received my wife's sponsorship application Monday the 28th of June, 2014.
By the way, it is worth mentioning some facts:
1- she is Syrian while I am Lebanese.
2- she did apply for a visitor visa --from Beirut-- when we were still in relationship last year as my cousin invited her; she got rejected...
3- she applied again --from Beirut-- for a visit visa after we got married & was denied too.
4- I am a full time student at the end of his second year & living on OSAP. Moreover, I am doing my 1st co-op currently.
5-We will see how it goes & I will share this experience.

1st advice to everybody, make sure you send your application via express or better mail as Canada Post lost my application like 3 weeks ago & I am wondering if this will be solved or not.

2nd advice, please keep every single paper... I was deported like 2 months & they asked me for a lot of proofs, even a cash payment which is never a valid proof...

Finally, as I said earlier, I will share everything in this blog

mar7oom

Jul 30, 2014
What if Canada Post lost your citizenship application

Hi Guys,

I mailed my citizenship application via Canada post on the 5th of June; the delivery was supposed to take 5 to 7 business days... it has been a lot more & all I can see on the tracking timeline is "In Transit."
I called Canada Post and an agent asked me to call CIC. I know CIC takes around 3 months before they know about any application & anyway I was able to talk to an agent who confirmed this to me...
Guys, I need to know please: Is my only option to wait for 3 months??? The immigration agent recommended to NOT send another application for now...

Thanks...