+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship in Quebec

paulam89

Sep 18, 2014
Hello, I am going to start an application of Permanent Residence (Quebec) through sponsorship with my common law couple from quebec and I have some doubts.
1-As sponsored person do I need to make necessarily a French's test and obtain the level B2?
2-I am living in Quebec with a WHV eventhough I am going to apply "Outland".Will I have any problems on filling up myapplication? My principal doubt: can I go out of-enter in canada (with a tourist's visa) during the process without risk of my app being paralyzed?
3-Does anyone know other way of proving that we have lived toguether for one year long that are not bills and leases? (Example: someone's testimony)

Thank you!

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
paulam89 said:
Hello, I am going to start an application of Permanent Residence (Quebec) through sponsorship with my common law couple from quebec and I have some doubts.
1-As sponsored person do I need to make necessarily a French's test and obtain the level B2?
2-I am living in Quebec with a WHV eventhough I am going to apply "Outland".Will I have any problems on filling up myapplication? My principal doubt: can I go out of-enter in canada (with a tourist's visa) during the process without risk of my app being paralyzed?
3-Does anyone know other way of proving that we have lived toguether for one year long that are not bills and leases? (Example: someone's testimony)

Thank you!
1- No, you don't
2- No effects on outland applications.
3- Entry stamps.. airport parking ticket same day you entered.. many ones not just someone to testimony.. family, friends, landlord, photos, bank statements, ticket with both names.....

paulam89

Sep 18, 2014
A few more questions:
When do I have to do the medical exam? And when do I send the results? In the first envelope to misasagua?
Because I dont have it very clear...I send the first step to the Federal and then the second to Quebec (with the CSQ) and then I have to send the PR demand to the Federal. Or the first and the last one go toguether( they send it directly from Misasagua to Paris)?

A bit messy