+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship for wife South America

ROCIO LIVELY

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Good afternoon.
Is the first time my husband and me, we will enter in the process immigration. He is canadian and I from sudamerica. Hard is the distance. But is our first time in this process, maybe like several people, who will be grateful some answer.
We are in the step for fill the forms and the documents and then start the process with the goverment. Please I have questions, I hope someone could to help with their orientation.
1. THE EXAM MEDICAL. How is it? In the forms isn't specified. Is some general check? Or is some thorough...?. How is the doctor have to give this paper?
2. PASSPORT. I have older passport that my husband and me, we traveled other destinations and even, I had visa of wife in other country when we stayed in other place. But this is older, it doesn't my pasport now. Can also, I present this document for show to the goverment as proof genuine of my marriage?
3. When I will have a interview with the embassy from my country?
4. In the forms mention also I have to complete all the full names in english and my native language. Also I need do this about my lenguage spanish? My name is Rocio in spanish... I need write in english? So is will be Dew?
5. Applicant. This means that I am: the wife?
6. English A. I am studying English, very soon I finished the basic, I calculate if I get the visa, in that time I will finish the English advanced. Can I present, in the actually some certificate from my school that I can show I am studying?
7. English B. Who will take my lenguage test assessments? Is the embassy in my country? I don't know anything.

Thank you very much, really and sorry for my English.

Rocio Lively
Peru

Note. If there are some person from Peru or latino america, I really also very happy like my situation or was success in this process.

MissRepresentation

Apr 11, 2014
Visa Office......
Paris
1. Don't know if this varies from country to country, but generally speaking the medical is non-invasive and only consists of a quick chat with the doctor (where he'll take your medical history), x-rays, and blood & urine tests.

2. For proof of ID, submit a copy of your CURRENT passport. You can photocopy stamps from your old passport and include them as proof of your relationship.

3. This depends from visa office to visa office.

4. In your native language means using the native script. In your case, Rocio in Spanish is written with an accent on the 'i', so just write it the way you would in Spanish with accents included - don't translate your name.

5. Yes.

6. I don't think you need to submit proof of English proficiency when applying for spousal PR, but I might be wrong. The forms ask you to state whether you have taken the test or not (solo especifica si tomaste algun examen de Ingles o no, no te piden que presentes prueba o un certificado. Si lo tienes incluyelo, si no lo tienes no importa).

Good luck!

Souricette

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2015
AOR Received.
31-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-06-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2015
LANDED..........
26-12-2015
3. When I will have a interview with the embassy from my country?
You only have an interview if they doubt about your relationship or something else. Currently Lima is processing aplications within 5-7 months I think, but it could be more or less. It is different for every case.

6. English A. I am studying English, very soon I finished the basic, I calculate if I get the visa, in that time I will finish the English advanced. Can I present, in the actually some certificate from my school that I can show I am studying?
7. English B. Who will take my lenguage test assessments? Is the embassy in my country? I don't know anything
I don't know where you saw that?? I never saw anything about language skills for Spousal Sponsorship. I don't think you need to proove anything.

No hay mucha gente aplicando para Lima pero aca puedes leer >> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/lima-office-2014-t242468.0.html

Yo estare aplicando en Lima tambien pero mas adelante.

ROCIO LIVELY

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Good afternoon, really thank very much for the answer, I appreciate your time for write to me and your attention for my case. Really was very valuable for my, clarified my doubts. Well to more answer I have more questions. Sorry, can I ask you more. Really thank very much, maybe you know more:

I appreciate your time for some answer.

These are the questions:

1. How is about this paper in summary, we are a little confused...

2. Which is the correct step?:

3. My husband have his PDF, he first have to do is send to the government this paper, and when approved how sponsorship, they after must communicate with me and give me the order for go to the doctor?

4. How is the order... I think first is all the PDF togather....his PDF and my PDF and are send to the Ontario.

5. The old passport and other documents complementaries, also like contract, voucher, emails, all those documents in spanish, I should also send to translate, also

6. I didn't see in the forms for spouse, if I need present certificate domiciliary where in the actually I am living in my country.

7. What about the documents that have expiration and it lose the time, because takes time the process of the visa. I need send others after..? For example, in my country the paper about the police have expiration 3 months but the government of Canada check my package newly in 7 month... What I need do?

ABOUT CHECK MEDICAL

8. In this case I read and says that this document have expiration for 12 month, but the process for the visa can take 2 years, so I should send other? The government will communicate with me?

9. The result to doctor, that he give me, it's need also to translate?

10. The government have to give to me, the order for I can go to the doctor?
When the government to Canada send me the forms for I can go to the doctor?

11. Where can I get the forms 1017E IMM for I will go to the doctor?

12. The paper from the doctor will give me, I have to put together and with the other papers?

Thank very much, for their time, the patience.

Rocio Lively

ROCIO LIVELY

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Oh no sabia que hay una seccion de Lima, voy a ir alla para que me puedan informar mas, tambien muchas gracias de verdad. Usted sabra alguna de mis preguntas, usted ha ya paso por ese proceso?

Muchas gracias de verdad

Rocio Lively