+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship Application In Jan TRV refused Please Help

newbiewcanada

Feb 17, 2017
Hi,

I need help regarding my TRV refsusal.

I applied for my Spouse TRV on 20th Arpil Online I got mail from my agent yetersay that It has been rejected.

The reason they quoted are:

Travel History
Family ties in Canada and India
Purpose of visit

I am 2016 PR holder,working in a company from last 1 year.My spouse is also working in a company from last 7-8 years.

Spousal sponsorship application has already being started and it reaches India in March.

Please suggest what can we provide to prove that spouse is only coming on tourist Visa.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

I need help regarding my TRV refsusal.

I applied for my Spouse TRV on 20th Arpil Online I got mail from my agent yetersay that It has been rejected.

The reason they quoted are:

Travel History
Family ties in Canada and India
Purpose of visit

I am 2016 PR holder,working in a company from last 1 year.My spouse is also working in a company from last 7-8 years.

Spousal sponsorship application has already being started and it reaches India in March.

Please suggest what can we provide to prove that spouse is only coming on tourist Visa.
A TRV refusal is usually expected in these cases because IRCC believes the sponsored spouse wants to avoid the spousal PR processing time.

IMO, it is best not to reapply for a TRV for at least the next few months

newbiewcanada

Feb 17, 2017
Thanks Bryanna for replying so there is no way I can make my case stronger and try to bring my spouse before PR application got approved.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks Bryanna for replying so there is no way I can make my case stronger and try to bring my spouse before PR application got approved.
Some applicants have been successful, but they were the lucky few. Most cases are refused because the visa officer knows the spouse will not return to his/her home country at the end of the stated visit.

If you still want to reapply then do wait for another 3-4 months