+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i wish i will not wait that much till end of september because it will drive us crazy belive me .....and something else they have to process applications one by one...and applications should be treated under the old record dates before the recent dates wich mean month after month ...first october and november and december and jaunury and fabraury .........but in fact they know more than us so they have the right to do what they want because they are in the point and maybe their work is very hard..who knows but all we hope is a speedy process

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
newhusband said:
i wish i will not wait that much till end of september because it will drive us crazy belive me .....and something else they have to process applications one by one...and applications should be treated under the old record dates before the recent dates wich mean month after month ...first october and november and december and jaunury and fabraury .........but in fact they know more than us so they have the right to do what they want because they are in the point and maybe their work is very hard..who knows but all we hope is a speedy process
hi its kathou i just want to ask u where u r from and ur wife ok i can try to help u in this okkk

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Native said:
Hello to everyone, It took us long time..Our time line start processing April 24th, 2009 Finish and receive call for visa pick up July 7th, 2010. IT WAS AMAZINGLY hard for us, and I pray for all you guys that are waiting now to have a speedy process! So it took us over a year! Goodluck to everyone..patience is the key, which I didnt have at all:) haahaa..Sign NATIVE

Congratulations to you both.

Have a great and happy future together.

The wait will be worth it once you can actually start your lives together. My husband has happily been here for nearly 2 years now, and it is good to have that torturous wait behind us.

Good luck to everyone

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Native said:
Hello to everyone, It took us long time..Our time line start processing April 24th, 2009 Finish and receive call for visa pick up July 7th, 2010. IT WAS AMAZINGLY hard for us, and I pray for all you guys that are waiting now to have a speedy process! So it took us over a year! Goodluck to everyone..patience is the key, which I didnt have at all:) haahaa..Sign NATIVE
did ur husband has to do again medicals or police chck

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Hoping!

And Yes he had to redo medical of course, and send in police check again. Sign NATIVE

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey Native. july 7 is wednesday. they will take him in groups of 20 peoples and give them all visas.

did they say its interview or just pickup visa appointment?

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi native,im fine thank's GOD but a little fristrated , how are u doing ? im really happy for u and ur happy and i think u do know this already lololol

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its a visa pickup.

Im glad newhusband, yes it can get very frustrating,.,I know this been there done that! grrr, but hang in there:)everything will be ok inchallah:) sign NATIVE

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well if i know mrs joe i will not ask people for help or get frustrated here...wich mean i dont know when they will call me