Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
rjessome said:
So it's happening again, eh? When your wife called CIC they should have been able to give her an Application Number and she should also have a receipt number where you can check it yourself on ECAS.

You KNOW what I think about this because we've discussed it before. But anyway....
Gotta give him an A+ for effort!! :p

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
rjessome said:
So it's happening again, eh? When your wife called CIC they should have been able to give her an Application Number and she should also have a receipt number where you can check it yourself on ECAS.

You KNOW what I think about this because we've discussed it before. But anyway....
yes it's happening again,but please what you r thinking isn't true,,okay,,,i know my wife better then anybody else,so there is no point to say anything bad about her,,because i wont allow it,,,she got a file number from them when she called them,and i just haven't taken it from her yet,,,i wont get into details why,because i know you wont believe it,,,
how do you get a receipt number?do you get that from CIC too???

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
12.02.11 / Re-do Meds: 03.02.12 / Received: 15.03.12
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Told he was approved for Visa 15.03.12/ issued 18.04.12
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
gladiateur19 said:
The receipt number is on her receipt for payment of the application. She can sign into the website with that also.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
gladiateur19 said:
what do you mean with your gotta give him an A+ FOR EFFORT?????!!!!!!!!!!
Just I mean you have persevered through a lot. Most people would be done by now in your situation. :D

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
FatimZahra said:
The receipt number is on her receipt for payment of the application. She can sign into the website with that also.
i have the receipt number,the first one she got when she has payed the sponsorship fee more then a year ago,when she sent in the first application,,it doesn't work,i have tried it many many times,,,

djinna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
hello everyone, i read on many thread about the second medical test.
i'm wondering why do they have to do that??? is it because the 1rst one is expired or just like that...

Good luck everyone and stay strong!!!

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
djinna said:
hello everyone, i read on many thread about the second medical test.
i'm wondering why do they have to do that??? is it because the 1rst one is expired or just like that...

Good luck everyone and stay strong!!!
it's because the first one is expired

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
gladiateur19 said:
i have the receipt number,the first one she got when she has payed the sponsorship fee more then a year ago,when she sent in the first application,,it doesn't work,i have tried it many many times,,,
You have to use the receipt number from the new application.

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
gladiateur19 said:
do you think it's funny???!!!!!!!!
No no...that's not what Dair means. She means that you have kept going forward with all this when most would feel like giving up.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
FatimZahra said:
No no...that's not what Dair means. She means that you have kept going forward with all this when most would feel like giving up.
Thanks FatimZahra - I don't know how he has managed all this time.

~

My husband for the first time tonight showed that he is feeling discouraged. He said that he spent a lot of time on the internet today researching about other interviews and he said that all these people left with a paper requesting the medical. The paper must have a stamp on it from the embassy asking for it.

He said he feels that the VO is just playing with him. I feel the same in the sense that... the VO's do this everyday. They know the process and what people will need. She never said a word to him about needing a paper from the embassy and yet the Dr insists he should have gotten a paper. If this was something that was going to be mailed to him.. why would she not tell him to wait for the paper to arrive in the mail??

Why is it some here have gotten a paper and others not? Why were some able to redo the medical with just another Appendix C... but this Dr says no?? Really none of this makes sense.

Like my husband said tonight... if you have it in your mind that you are going to say no.. then just do so at the interview.... don't make people waste more money and time. It is cruel to treat people that way.

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
dair2dv8103100 said:

~

My husband for the first time tonight showed that he is feeling discouraged. He said that he spent a lot of time on the internet today researching about other interviews and he said that all these people left with a paper requesting the medical. The paper must have a stamp on it from the embassy asking for it.

He said he feels that the VO is just playing with him. I feel the same in the sense that... the VO's do this everyday. They know the process and what people will need. She never said a word to him about needing a paper from the embassy and yet the Dr insists he should have gotten a paper. If this was something that was going to be mailed to him.. why would she not tell him to wait for the paper to arrive in the mail??

Why is it some here have gotten a paper and others not? Why were some able to redo the medical with just another Appendix C... but this Dr says no?? Really none of this makes sense.

Like my husband said tonight... if you have it in your mind that you are going to say no.. then just do so at the interview.... don't make people waste more money and time. It is cruel to treat people that way.
I asked my hubby when he was online just 20mins ago about the medical etc. He asked the VO after the interview if there was a special paper needed and they said no. Just redo your medical. Before he went back Feb. 7th to add the missing address etc he called and asked again if there was a special paper he needed for redoing the medical and he was told no it's ok. He then told her that he had it done and had the receipt and that the doc sent the other part to Paris like the first time and she said that was good and then asked for the receipt.

We feel the same...discouraged. We talked about that in length tonight..what if they say no?? I get so down and feeling of how will we do this if they say no?? I am at the point of moving there. We have been apart just over a year and there is too much sadness in my life right now add to that not being together. Thank goodness I have support of my family and especially my sis who always puts a positive spin on things.

It seems, even though one would think we should all be going through the exact procedure, that each of us is told a different approach to our applications.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dair2dv8103100 said:

~

Actually, it is the doctor who is being an idiot. He can go to another DMP with the appendix C just like he did the first time.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiateur19 said:
yes it's happening again,but please what you r thinking isn't true,,okay,,,i know my wife better then anybody else,so there is no point to say anything bad about her,,because i wont allow it,,,she got a file number from them when she called them,and i just haven't taken it from her yet,,,i wont get into details why,because i know you wont believe it,,,
You won't allow it? Oh really? First of all, I didn't say anything bad about your wife. Secondly, if you can't admit that there is something strange about this situation happening AGAIN then that is your problem. You also say that the receipt number won't work then get the file number from her. If she has a file number it MUST work. If not, you need to get your head out of the sand and start facing reality. I offered to help you know what was happening FOR SURE before but your wife wouldn't let you take my help - FREE help - to do a little digging and find out where your file was.

NOBODY thinks this is funny. In fact, it's quite sad and I pity you. But I do these applications all the time. You know how many have been lost out of hundreds? ZERO, NADA, NIL, NONE. I'm not saying it couldn't happen once. But twice? Get real.

I hope it turns up. I really do because I feel badly for YOU.