+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring a spouse from the Dem Rep of Congo/visitor visa?

tonimv

Jun 15, 2014
I'd like to talk to people who have experienced or are currently experiencing the sponsorship of a spouse in the Dem Rep of Congo. I have an interest also in knowing if anyone has had any luck bringing a spouse to visit Canada before the permanent visa is processed. My husband and I have been married for almost four years and with the struggles in Congo and not a lot of money, have not been able to get the paperwork together. I really need people to talk to who can give me some guidance and also encouragement. Thank you.

ONB

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Hi ,

I am also from the Democratic republic of congo but i live in south africa . I have been sponsored by my wife who is in canada. My application was submitted since june 2013 and i got a letter from pretoria office in july 2013 saying they are busy working on my application and i am still waiting for the response till today .What is your case ? why did it take so long ?

Regards .

tonimv said:
I'd like to talk to people who have experienced or are currently experiencing the sponsorship of a spouse in the Dem Rep of Congo. I have an interest also in knowing if anyone has had any luck bringing a spouse to visit Canada before the permanent visa is processed. My husband and I have been married for almost four years and with the struggles in Congo and not a lot of money, have not been able to get the paperwork together. I really need people to talk to who can give me some guidance and also encouragement. Thank you.

tonimv

Jun 15, 2014
a spouse from the Dem Rep of Congo/visitor visa?

Hi, I'm sorry I am just seeing your response now. Were you able to get to Canada?