+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsering my mother and sisters (or refugee application)

lastnn30

May 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2011
I have my mother, and 2 sisters (one with 23 years old son) live in Iraq. Their situation is really bad and i can not even describe it here. Their house did hit by a rocket. I have had enough and i want to bring them here. I am canadian citizen and working.

What is the best way to bring them here and how much chances do I have to bring them here?
I am thinking to apply to sponser them (I think i meet the requirments in term of supporting them)

Can I apply for a refugee status for them? I am just confused and not sure how to start?
Please let me know what is the best way to do that. I am a bit confused now and so worry about them. apprecaite your help in advance.

auma

Sep 5, 2010
lastnn30 said:
I have my mother, and 2 sisters (one with 23 years old son) live in Iraq. Their situation is really bad and i can not even describe it here. Their house did hit by a rocket. I have had enough and i want to bring them here. I am canadian citizen and working.

What is the best way to bring them here and how much chances do I have to bring them here?
I am thinking to apply to sponser them (I think i meet the requirments in term of supporting them)

Can I apply for a refugee status for them? I am just confused and not sure how to start?
Please let me know what is the best way to do that. I am a bit confused now and so worry about them. apprecaite your help in advance.
where is your family in iraq?i m living in iraq too.

lastnn30

May 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2011
auma said:
where is your family in iraq?i m living in iraq too.
They are in Baghdad. Question for you, how did you get refugee status from UNHCR? where did you apply?