+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spelling mistake in experience letter

Mullaimano

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Hello,
I wanted to confirm something regarding reference letter.Everything in my reference letter but at the end their is a spelling mistake in the name of my hr manager who issued me the letter.his name is vi**** but is written as vii****.It wont be possible for me get the letter again as I did not left on good terms. What should I do.
What if there is a spelling mistake in job duties in my reference letter??

AR Pillay

Feb 5, 2019
My reference letter has a typo. My employment start date is 9th September 2013. In the letter it is written as 8th September 2013. What should I do. I won't be able to get it corrected.

ajay_kumar

Jan 30, 2019
Hi
I have an issue in my experience letter. At one place they have typed heis instead of he is and meon instead of me on. Just space mistake. Will it affect my express entry profile ?
Thanks

Jul 18, 2021
Hello,
I wanted to confirm something regarding reference letter.Everything in my reference letter but at the end their is a spelling mistake in the name of my hr manager who issued me the letter.his name is vi**** but is written as vii****.It wont be possible for me get the letter again as I did not left on good terms. What should I do.
Hello i am in the same situation now. And i came to know after i submitted the application. How did u go through it and wat happened please give suggestion. Should i upload updated lettet through webform.

sachinkafle01

Dec 22, 2021
hello
I have an issue with my work experience letter. At one place instead of "his" there is this.
For: instead of " all the best for his future endeavor ", there is " all the best for this future endeavor " in my letter.
What should I do now?
Does it cost a huge problem or not an issue at all??
anyone please help me