+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SP permit approval chances after 3 refusals!

Crassiva

Aug 23, 2021
I was rejected 3 times in the past, the last refusal was in august 2017, i applied straight after high school. After these refusals i started studying IT managment in my country and graduated in july 2019 (2 years) and have been working since & now i would love to study IT programming which is not available in my country, is it worth it to apply again? should i go with a lawyer?
Reasons for 3 refusal : (Being mislead by an agent and applied 3 times with the same papers same everything)
reasons on my refusal letter: home ties, financial situation ( which has been improved since then) & that my study plan is not serious.
Please advice me guys, do you know someone with 3 refusals that got approved? I really appreciate your help.

Shelly@123

Jan 10, 2020
I have been also refused twice in the year 2014 after my graduation. After that i had been working in healthcare sector and from the past 4 years i have working on the designation of HR Manager. Are there chances of getting student visa now. And can you please share your sop through which you achieved approval.