+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SP for January 2023 gather here....

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
Hello guys,
I received an email that your application status changed after Biometrics. My immigration consultant has login I’d and password and he is out of town. How do I access my account? What do you guys think on application status? Below are my timeline:

Applied for student visa Non-SDS: August 31,2022
Biometrics : previously on file
Medical: Sep 6, 2022
Received an email on Oct 18 for Biometrics
Biometrics completed Oct 21
Application Status change: Oct 25

when I call into find detail, call is getting transferred to an Agent..

please help..
I am not the expert. Please check with your immigration agent and tell him/her to login from out of town location for the accurate answer.

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
zero updates on mine too :( getting really anxious now, applied on aug 18th via non-sds
kinda regretting not going the sds route when i had all the required sds docs
for you, at-least review is started and BVL is received. I have no such updates.
I know two people from Mumbai, India, who have reapplied SDS application in the month of Oct-2022 and received rejection again.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
for you, at-least review is started and BVL is received. I have no such updates.
I know two people from Mumbai, India, who have reapplied SDS application in the month of Oct-2022 and received rejection again.
for [2] people who received refusals- any info on timeline pl

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
for [2] people who received refusals- any info on timeline pl
Yes two applicant…
First refusal- Jul-2022 to Sep2022 (last week)
Reapplied- Oct 2022 first week ( exact date don’t know)
Received rejection in this week.

Danny12

Jul 28, 2021
Hey guys? I recently received my study permit and i have a winter intake 2023, my question is:
Will it be okay if i buy a flight ticket on Mid November? Some people say it's okay as the 28days rule has changed, others say it's not a good idea as one can be refused entry, What do you guys suggest me doing?
Thank you in advance

Oct 15, 2022
Turkey
Category........
STUDY
I was surprised too - it was for a family of 4 - all approved - 2 kids [TRV] + spouse [OWP] + PA [Study permit]
So basically, OWP can be applied at the same time when submitting the SP application? OMG, I thought SP is the prerequisite to apply for the OWP. May I know how to populate the corresponding content in the OWP forms if the SP is still under review or has not yet started?

Clove

Aug 25, 2022
Hello guys,
Here is my timeline:
SDS (India)
Medical upfront: 4 Sept
Biometrics: already given last year
Applied: 27 Sept
Waiting for the final decision.
I have applied for a Postgraduate program in George Brown College.