+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP for SPOUSES

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
anyone whose spouse living outside canada and student who is living inside canada has submitted the application for his/her spouse from inside canada ?

can this lead to misrepresentation or banned?

like student living in canada and submit and pays application fee through canadian internet for spouse SOWP can this lead to banned?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
anyone whose spouse living outside canada and student who is living inside canada has submitted the application for his/her spouse from inside canada ?

can this lead to misrepresentation or banned?

like student living in canada and submit and pays application fee through canadian internet for spouse SOWP can this lead to banned?
That isn’t misrepresentation. Any signatures must still be done by the spouse who is out of Canada.

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
That isn’t misrepresentation. Any signatures must still be done by the spouse who is out of Canada.
online application signatures are electronically signed , so we dont need signatures on forms by pen

actually i am in canada and my spouse is in india

so i fill the gc key questionnaire where i mentioned INDIA in current territory of spouse and the forms that opened are application made outside of canada so my concern is after uploading all the necessary documents and proceeding further for submission with payment through canadian internet will still be considered as application made outside of canada or not

and

in questionnaire i put no under representative section where they ask are you giving access to any representative or not so

if they get to know file has been lodged from canada for outside india client so i though might they banned because of misrepresentation

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
online application signatures are electronically signed , so we dont need signatures on forms by pen

actually i am in canada and my spouse is in india

so i fill the gc key questionnaire where i mentioned INDIA in current territory of spouse and the forms that opened are application made outside of canada so my concern is after uploading all the necessary documents and proceeding further for submission with payment through canadian internet will still be considered as application made outside of canada or not

and

in questionnaire i put no under representative section where they ask are you giving access to any representative or not so

if they get to know file has been lodged from canada for outside india client so i though might they banned because of misrepresentation
As long as what is contained in the application is true it isn’t misrepresentation.

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
As long as what is contained in the application is true it isn’t misrepresentation.
everything is true except that i am filing it from canada and my spouse is in india and had no representative and used canadian internet to submit the application.

rest all documents and everything is true and legit

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
Has anyone applied from canada for their spouses living outside Canada

Do we have to tick yes for appointing representatives if person is filing from Canada for their spouses living outside Canada?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
everything is true except that i am filing it from canada and my spouse is in india and had no representative and used canadian internet to submit the application.

rest all documents and everything is true and legit
That’s fine.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Has anyone applied from canada for their spouses living outside Canada

Do we have to tick yes for appointing representatives if person is filing from Canada for their spouses living outside Canada?
Yes you should act as a representative if you want to have access to the application in Canada versus your spouse. It is a personal preference.