+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP extension with BOWP

Jigar1991

Dec 14, 2018
Hi Friends! I have applied PR as a spouse Non-Accompanying. My spouse is already inside Canada on SOWP which is expiring in Jan 2024. I have received the AOR and am thinking of applying for the BOWP as my Work permit is expiring in Jan 2024. Can I apply an extension of my spouse's SOWP along with my BOWP? If not, can I instantly get BOWP via flagpole?

fq786

Jun 9, 2021
Hi Friends! I have applied PR as a spouse Non-Accompanying. My spouse is already inside Canada on SOWP which is expiring in Jan 2024. I have received the AOR and am thinking of applying for the BOWP as my Work permit is expiring in Jan 2024. Can I apply an extension of my spouse's SOWP along with my BOWP? If not, can I instantly get BOWP via flagpole?
Hey! Have you applied for the BOWP and SOWP extension? I am also in the same situation and would be great if you can provide me with some leads! TIA

gildathomas

Dec 31, 2018
Hi,

My PR is under process with spouse accompanying. Our work permit is expiring in August 2024. I’m planning to file my BOWP along with my spouse.
So my question is here, Do we need to file a single BOWP application along with my spouse from the primary applicant’s IRCC portal or do we need to file individual BOWP applications by logging in to different GC key portals?

Your response is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Darsh007

May 1, 2018
What you did to handle the situation?