+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP, ask me anything.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Again please, how much can you advise to print with my wife SOP, I have up to $15k CAD in my CAD account, and about $17,000 CAD in my spouse account if I convert it, with some certain amount of money in my corporate account back home. I don’t know if that is enough for my spouse and 2kids, since they’ve been complaining about money. I’ve been printing with a lot of money in my corporate accounts, but with little money in my spouse acc for the 2 refusal. It was the GCMS that made me realize that they don’t care about the corporate account cos the money there is meant for business. They calculated only the money in my spouse and decided it’s too small for my spouse and 2kids. So I just wanna correct all their complain in the GCMS before submitting. So pls kindly advise if the money we have in our account is okay or we still need more. Thanks
Were you given two refusals as a student or on PGWP. Corporate accounts are not considered, only personal accounts. If $32k in personal accounts then you are fine.

Lucas1985

Jul 16, 2024
If a person takes a 1-year course that allows for a 1-year PGWG, he/she applies for the PGWP but approval takes 90 days, does the PGWP term start counting on the submission date or when it is approved?

Focusteyurh

Sep 15, 2024
Were you given two refusals as a student or on PGWP. Corporate accounts are not considered, only personal accounts. If $32k in personal accounts then you are fine.
The 2 refusal was when I was still a student, the first one because the agent forgot to upload my study permit, the second one was bcos ge made an error on the application form, he used my spouse last name on the application form while my last was on her passport, so they stated in GCMS that there is no proof that we are married, but the reasons on the kids refusal was based on insufficient money in my wife’s personal account. They said the money in her account cannot accomplish her with 2kids, it’s only enough for her alone.

Focusteyurh

Sep 15, 2024
Yeah I have my job letter and just one paystub from new job, so I’m asking if I can add 2 previous paystub from previous job or wait to have 2 more pay jobs from new job ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yeah I have my job letter and just one paystub from new job, so I’m asking if I can add 2 previous paystub from previous job or wait to have 2 more pay jobs from new job ?
Previous paystubs are not relevant because you are not even in the job anymore. You can submit now or wait for 2 more paystubs.

Focusteyurh

Sep 15, 2024
Okay, just wanna be sure cos someone replied me yesterday that I don’t need to wait for new paystub from new job, I can use paystub from previous employer with my new job offer letter. I don’t wanna take a risk if I have to be patient to have 2 more paystubs from new employer

Focusteyurh

Sep 15, 2024
Please I would appreciate a response over this cos they’ve been refused twice and don’t wanna make anymore error this time. I really hope you understand my cautious. Everything is ready for submission, just wanna be sure about the paystubs before I go ahead. Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please I would appreciate a response over this cos they’ve been refused twice and don’t wanna make anymore error this time. I really hope you understand my cautious. Everything is ready for submission, just wanna be sure about the paystubs before I go ahead. Thanks
In the past it was paystubs but government changed to 1 during Covid. That policy has not been changed back to 3. Honestly, I would wait for 3 paystubs but people have applied with 1.

Focusteyurh

Sep 15, 2024
Thanks for the feedback, I think I would just wait, my agent told me I can attach the previous paycheck of my previous employer to the new one. But just don’t wanna take risk if it’s not sure cos I’ve not seen anyone that got approved with one paystub or paystub from previous employer.

Eva Tunisia

Jun 24, 2023
Hello,
I just got my AOR for family class inland sponsorship, and i was wondering should i apply for the SOWP now or should i wait till i pass the eleigibility requirement. You should know i have applied last year for the same but didn't get any updates for a year, until i withdrawd the application of my PR.
Now i"ve started the whole process all over again and still wondering should i apply right away or wait for the eligibility?