+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOP... Urgent

parabha3

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Hello guys,
I have completed my BDS from India and got admission in Health informatics in GBC. I am applying under ssp program. I have one big challenge in front of me and that is my SOP. I dunno how to elaborate relation between dentistry and health informatics. Im very confused and i dun have much time.
Someone help pls. Im clear on other parts of SOP except dentistry and HI part.
Ny1 who got in HI and is a dentist.

dufferdexter

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hisar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
04-2014 academic
Ah.. I applied for health informatics in GBC about a week before.. still waiting for LOA. BTW I am an recent graduate in MBBS.
Health informatics is all about management and use of health information technology and use which I am sure u learnt a little bit about during ur internship and years of practice . ( u can find a way to relate your experience and ur exposure to the information systems during practice )

Anyways , how much is the fees for PG diploma in health informatics ?? GBC still hasn't given me a proper answer on that .

dufferdexter

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hisar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
04-2014 academic
parabha3 said:
thy mentions on LOA.
did u receive offer letter?
yes , I did receive the LOA just few days back . turns out I dont have enough time to apply for visa for Jan intake .. so I am gonna be deferring my admission for next year.. did u figure out your SOP ? and also applied for visa yet?