+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

some important news regarding visa delays

shakil_kasuri

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Dear don't blame our political system. we have black sheeps in your rows.
many of the student tries to provide the fake documents which make them change their rules and policies for the upcoming students.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
black sheep students are every where not only in pakistan.....if few students are providing fake documents it wouldnt mean they slow down for everybody!!!! dont forget students in Pakistan take positions as well!!!

And what about indian students...do u think all of them are geniun???

soberdeepak

Mar 30, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
22-07-2018
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
31-01-2019
ok I agree that in India also there are fake students and corrupt ppl !! but u can't compare India to Pakistan :)

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
shakil_kasuri said:
Dear don't blame our political system. we have black sheeps in your rows.
many of the student tries to provide the fake documents which make them change their rules and policies for the upcoming students.
So what,if students are providing them fake documents, they r there to indentify it,,they have every right to make and tough there visa policies,,but at leats they should make there decisions in time,,i can see around 20 students on forum who have applied before feb and there is no reply from chc,,,,,yar i think even if they dont want to give visa atleast they should inform these students but they r just wasting time of students speaci,y those from collges.,,,,and yar this is not the reason that i m not satisfies by the intention that u will return to ur country,,m,yar unho nay khud routes die hay PR kay lia and then they try to indentify that who wants it,,,,,if they dont want students to stay i there country after studies ,i think they should close these kinds of routes like uk have done,,,and then majority will not wish to apply and go there...

soberdeepak

Mar 30, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
22-07-2018
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
31-01-2019
Dude thats how the system works !! nobody can do things openly so they are doin it indirectly to discourage ppl to come to their country !! look at US, visa rules are so stringent and they can deny u on any grounds likewise Canada is using the delay tactic to discourage ppl !!!

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
The news of 2005 in Dawn "PAKISTAN ECONOMIST IS THE FASTEST GROWING ECONOMIC IN THE ASIA'. This was one reason at this time Canada opened their immigration process widely for Pakistan and many students were welcome at that time.

Today News "It is very difficult to save the Pakistan from disaster". In our country we dont have job, no future, no electricity, and so on.....

Secondly, Musharraf requested in 2004 to called PK to Canada for migration and for study. His requested accepted happily and 25000 migration each year took place FOR Canada.

Now can we think that todays government at least solved our issue? as Mr. Vajpai did and SPP in India started. This government could not solve internal issue and cause to burden on economy as well. I dont think that innocent PK genuine students may escape out this long time waiting. EITHER WE HAVE TO SURVIVE IN THIS SITUATION THAT WE R HABITUAL OR FORGET CANADA AND IF WE HAVE DARE WE SHOULD START STRIKE ON KARACHI PRINTING PRESS AGAINST LATE REPLY"

H

HBK

AKIF MOIN said:
The news of 2005 in Dawn "PAKISTAN ECONOMIST IS THE FASTEST GROWING ECONOMIC IN THE ASIA'. This was one reason at this time Canada opened their immigration process widely for Pakistan and many students were welcome at that time.

Now can we think that todays government at least solved our issue? as Mr. Vajpai did and SPP in India started. This government could not solve internal issue and cause to burden on economy as well. I dont think that innocent PK genuine students may escape out this long time waiting. EITHER WE HAVE TO SURVIVE IN THIS SITUATION THAT WE R HABITUAL OR FORGET CANADA AND IF WE HAVE DARE WE SHOULD START STRIKE ON KARACHI PRINTING PRESS AGAINST LATE REPLY"
Hey....Hey........Hey...... Mr. Akif Moin. Its not true.
Let me tell ya something truth.Neither Mr.vajpai Not Mr. Manmohan singh sent proposal for SPP to canada.
Canada itself sent proposal for SPP for INDIAN STUDENTS.. And you know why? below i quote it.

Kenny and party said : We want INDIAN student.
they said : we want INDIAN brains in our colleges, In our universities.
And that is why they introduced concept of SPP. And for your knowledege let me tell you SPP was like pilot project for 1 year only.
And they welcomed so many student from INDIA and still Spp is running successfully more than couple of years.

Don't blame your government for this issue. let me give you example.
If canada is pakistan and pakistan is canada.
All muslims are in pakistan and all canadian colleges and universities are in pakistan.
Let say pakisan's currency is $ and canada's currency is PKR.

Then tell me how many students from canada will be allowed to study in your country,by your government?
Even i doubt if your government will allow to other students who are not muslims.

I agree processing time is pretty long. But on the other hand if you are genuine student, if you succeed to prove it, no one is gonna stop you.
I am not saying you are not genuine. You all are smart , You all are genuine, ofcourse you have also dreams.

But i wonder what is acca and and Lsbf? why most students from pakistan applied in this school?
In INDIA no one knows what is acca and lsbf. you can see it in forum too. you will not find any indian student who applied in acca or lsbf.

At the same V.O. has right to suspect why students going for such school and course in canada.
I mean why student wants to spent thousand $ for such course and school.

that may be one of the reason my friend. And i doubt because of this they suspects on genuine students too.

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
ashok5584 said:
Hey....Hey........Hey...... Mr. Akif Moin. Its not true.
Let me tell ya something truth.Neither Mr.vajpai Not Mr. Manmohan singh sent proposal for SPP to canada.
Canada itself sent proposal for SPP for INDIAN STUDENTS.. And you know why? below i quote it.

Kenny and party said : We want INDIAN student.
they said : we want INDIAN brains in our colleges, In our universities.
And that is why they introduced concept of SPP. And for your knowledege let me tell you SPP was like pilot project for 1 year only.
And they welcomed so many student from INDIA and still Spp is running successfully more than couple of years.

Don't blame your government for this issue. let me give you example.
If canada is pakistan and pakistan is canada.
All muslims are in pakistan and all canadian colleges and universities are in pakistan.
Let say pakisan's currency is $ and canada's currency is PKR.

Then tell me how many students from canada will be allowed to study in your country,by your government?
Even i doubt if your government will allow to other students who are not muslims.

I agree processing time is pretty long. But on the other hand if you are genuine student, if you succeed to prove it, no one is gonna stop you.
I am not saying you are not genuine. You all are smart , You all are genuine, ofcourse you have also dreams.

But i wonder what is acca and and Lsbf? why most students from pakistan applied in this school?
In INDIA no one knows what is acca and lsbf. you can see it in forum too. you will not find any indian student who applied in acca or lsbf.

At the same V.O. has right to suspect why students going for such school and course in canada.
I mean why student wants to spent thousand $ for such course and school.

that may be one of the reason my friend. And i doubt because of this they suspects on genuine students too.
Yeah,u r 100% right, although i myself will be going to york university,and in my previous posts on this forum i also appealed to paki students that they should not apply to private colleges,bcs this just make chc more busy nothing else and in this genuine students also suffer....but i also say that kay yar agar visa nahi dena in students ko to atleast refusal hi day do,so that they can carry on with there life...but it is not the way that there applications are hanging for months with no response.......and once again u r right

H

HBK

Sheryar said:
....but i also say that kay yar agar visa nahi dena in students ko to atleast refusal hi day do,so that they can carry on with there life...but it is not the way that there applications are hanging for months with no response.......and once again u r right
HI thanks for our supporting words.

Dear what we can comment on such cases ? We can only comment that , V.O. falls in love with such cases. :p :p :p

mdr

Feb 27, 2012
hmm. Get u Ashok

But what are the purpose of LSBF in Canada? Why this school operating in Canada and offer ACCA which does not has any worth . It is also offer international admission widely.

I am not talking about Muslim issue. In India Muslim are also living since many years and they are getting visa.
It is only the effect of our government.

Beside of this I am not understand by CHC. In the newspaper they express that they welcome PK student to study and on the other hand they ignore student by punch of refusal. One of my friend got refusal after 9 month. Here is not the talk of refusal but the time. If he got refusal in 1 month then has left to Australia that reply in 15 days.

Canada is not for Pakistan.

H

HBK

mdr said:
hmm. Get u Ashok

But what are the purpose of LSBF in Canada? Why this school operating in Canada and offer ACCA which does not has any worth . It is also offer international admission widely.
HI,
extremely sorry for late replying. :(

I dont know exactly what the course is about (ACCA).But i know the course and college is not recognised in canada.

Actually if you google 'LSBF', you will find UK campus, not toranto campus and thats why i think the value of toranto LSBF is no more than franchisee of UK LSBF.

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
ashok5584 said:
HI,
extremely sorry for late replying. :(

I dont know exactly what the course is about (ACCA).But i know the course and college is not recognised in canada.

Actually if you google 'LSBF', you will find UK campus, not toranto campus and thats why i think the value of toranto LSBF is no more than franchisee of UK LSBF.
I describe these colleges as money making factories :p .they just want money, so they give admission to any one with 12+ and they dont even want ielts, recommondation letters,personal statments,interview, nothing bus paisa paisa dety ja,admission admission lety jaaa :))

H

HBK

Sheryar said:
I describe these colleges as money making factories :p .they just want money, so they give admission to any one with 12+ and they dont even want ielts, recommondation letters,personal statments,interview, nothing bus paisa paisa dety ja,admission admission lety jaaa :))
Right. LOL :p :p :p
Obiviously its profit making as i said before it seems like franchisee of UK LSBF.

And can't say more about private school, it can be shut down anytime.

H

HBK

Sheryar said:
bus paisa paisa dety ja,admission admission lety jaaa :))
paisa paisa kyu karti he tu paise pe kyu marti he.ek baat muje batlade tu us rab se kyu ni darti he. LOL. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
ashok5584 said:
Right. LOL :p :p :p
Obiviously its profit making as i said before it seems like franchisee of UK LSBF.

And can't say more about private school, it can be shut down anytime.
:) yeah,,,