+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOME ADVICE PLSS...

sait

Mar 11, 2017
I planing to visit canada , What are the documents required ? If i am self employee of small business like SHOP .

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
sait said:
I planing to visit canada , What are the documents required ? If i am self employee of small business like SHOP .
Do go through the Document Checklist + Visa Office instructions for your country:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp

karmer83

Mar 11, 2017
can anyone assist

I applied for a temporary residence visa form & was mailed in but i got an email from cic stating visa type - prv. how can this be rectified?

sait

Mar 11, 2017
And also plan to apply with family of my wife and daughter ( 1 year old ) . My question is how to apply , i mean separate or in one form ? My wife is house maker is she have to show bank balance ? And how much money need to show in my account for a week ( INR ) ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Please go through the Document Checklist and Visa Office instructions for your country.

1. What ties can each of you show to India? Employment/business + property or land ownership + financial situation (without borrowing from anyone) + previous travel history?

2. Do you live with other dependent family members?

3. Do you have a Canadian host who will give an invitation letter (and provide accommodation)?

4. What is the reason for coming to Canada?

sait

Mar 11, 2017
Bryanna said:
Please go through the Document Checklist and Visa Office instructions for your country.

1. What ties can each of you show to India? Employment/business + property or land ownership + financial situation (without borrowing from anyone) + previous travel history?

2. Do you live with other dependent family members?

3. Do you have a Canadian host who will give an invitation letter (and provide accommodation)?

4. What is the reason for coming to Canada?

First have to say thank Mr Bryanna ,

I have business ( shop ) , land is at my village ( with share my family like four brothers ) , 5000 cad at bank and 8000 cad in my hand ( i dont maintain in bank ) , no previous travel but plan to travel three places like penang phuket for 4 days and 5 days in canada .

No we live independent , i lost my parents at my child age .

No i dont have one to invite , we plan to use travel agencies like yatra or thomas cook .

For tourism purpose only .

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

IMO, you must not apply for a TRV at this point in time. Your chances of getting approved are low.

This is why I think you may not get approved:
1. No previous travel history. Malaysia and Thailand will not count as travel history for your Canada TRV application.

2. Your only tie is your shop. You must submit a number of documents for this: Shop Act License + other business registrations + business bank returns + 2 years IT returns + VAT and Service Tax returns, etc. Do you have any employees?

3. You do not own property. The land you own is a shared ownership with your brothers. Hence, it is not really a reason to return to India.

4. CAD 5,000 is insufficient for a family of three members to visit Canada. Cash-in-hand cannot be shown as available funds unless you have prove conclusively that it was earned by you.

5. You do not have any dependent family + your wife and daughter intend to travel with you. So, you do not have family to return to

6. You do not have any Canadian host who can offset costs by providing accommodation

7. The visa officer will question why you want to spend nearly all your savings to visit Canada

My advice: Do not apply until your circumstances change significantly

Cheers

sait

Mar 11, 2017
Bryanna said:
Hi,

IMO, you must not apply for a TRV at this point in time. Your chances of getting approved are low.

This is why I think you may not get approved:
1. No previous travel history. Malaysia and Thailand will not count as travel history for your Canada TRV application.

2. Your only tie is your shop. You must submit a number of documents for this: Shop Act License + other business registrations + business bank returns + 2 years IT returns + VAT and Service Tax returns, etc. Do you have any employees?

3. You do not own property. The land you own is a shared ownership with your brothers. Hence, it is not really a reason to return to India.

4. CAD 5,000 is insufficient for a family of three members to visit Canada. Cash-in-hand cannot be shown as available funds unless you have prove conclusively that it was earned by you.

5. You do not have any dependent family + your wife and daughter intend to travel with you. So, you do not have family to return to

6. You do not have any Canadian host who can offset costs by providing accommodation

7. The visa officer will question why you want to spend nearly all your savings to visit Canada

My advice: Do not apply until your circumstances change significantly

Cheers
If i get uk or schengen visa but travel with canada means ok ?
I have SSI and bank current account and personal ITR 5 , YES i have one employee
I accept about property
Can i deposit the 8000 cad which i have in my hand
Can i apply for me first then apply to my wife and daughter , if yes how can i write why should go alone ?
I plan to book tourism in thamas cook 2200 cad for one person without a flight . Flight will be 80000 inr to 90000 inr . So one person cost of trip is 4000 cad aprox . Usualy i invest ( save ) money in gold .
Thank you for your precious replys . Your such a genius Mr . Bryanna

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
You have to actually use those UK and Schengen visas to have relevant travel history.

IMO showing 13000 CAD is still not enough.

Unless "Mr" is a female title in some language I don't know, suggest you stop addressing Bryanna as "Mr". :)

Nikkij27

Mar 19, 2017
Hi! We just got married and my husband will pursue inland sponsorship . My visitors visa will expire on the 29th of April 2017. When is the best time to extend my visitors visa? Will my husband write a letter about why we will extend it ? And attach the marriage certificate, right ?