+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SNIP 2015 forgot to upload few supporting document in online portal of SINP HELP

MattSun

Mar 24, 2015
Hello All

I am kind of new to this forum , please help me with this below situation
I have submitted my SINP application for this year under no job offer category that got opened few weeks back I guess.
One thing I failed to do so is to attach few supporting documents.
I saw an email id specially for uploading missing documents that is
immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca , so I send my missing document and along with the application number.
Got a reply saying that they have uploaded.
But here is the tricky part I also copied this email id immigration@gov.sk.ca
From this email id I got an reply saying if you missing to upload they are saying I have to withdraw and create new application ,but I could not see any links or way to do so in the new portal online SINP .
So u got any suggestion or any thoughts please let me k ow

Thanks folks

SKSUN

Jun 28, 2015
HI Matt,

Did you get an answer on your question regarding the supporting documents in online portal?

avani2911

Oct 10, 2014
Hi Mattsun,

Could you please share the online portal Link, as I'm planning to apply under New program SINP Express entry stream as I already have a family realtive in SK so I will get extra 20 points n under filling form Just please help with more information for same as well.

Madz23

Nov 12, 2014
Hi MattSun,

I was wondering what is the status of your application now? I did applied for SINP just recently but noticed that i forgot to upload some documents. I don't know whether i should send it to the email provided in the acknowledgement letter. I believe once application is submitted it cannot be amended. So i think it's better to just wait of their response after screening? Super confused

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
MattSun said:
Hello All

I have submitted my SINP application for this year under no job offer category that got opened few weeks back I guess.
immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca , so I send my missing document and along with the application number.
But here is the tricky part I also copied this email id immigration @ gov.sk.ca
From this email id I got an reply saying if you missing to upload they are saying I have to withdraw and create new application ,but I could not see any links or way to do so in the new portal online SINP .

Thanks folks

Reckon with the first message, don't bother about the 2nd one

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
MattSun said:
Hello All

immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca , so I send my missing document and along with the application number.
But here is the tricky part I also copied this email id immigration @ gov.sk.ca

Thanks folks
Are you able to see documents you requested them to upload on Oasis? If yes then don't worry about the response of 2nd email.