+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

skilled worker visa

Owaissc

Jun 3, 2019
Hi i am from Pakistan I am 35 years old and i need job in canada .i have to move from here to canada i dont want to do ilets.

i want to come canada without ilets.
kindly, help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi i am from Pakistan I am 35 years old and i need job in canada .i have to move from here to canada i dont want to do ilets.

i want to come canada without ilets.
kindly, help
Well good luck because you would need IELTS. And you may need ECA too.

Owaissc

Jun 3, 2019
What is the easiest and fastest way to come Canada at any province of Canada from Pakistan ?
Can anyone give me positive answer?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What is the easiest and fastest way to come Canada at any province of Canada from Pakistan ?
Can anyone give me positive answer?
There is not easy way. Are you well educated with ECA? Do you have language tests? Do you have skilled experience and funds to settle? If so look at Express Entry.

Mr Kami

Aug 4, 2023
There is not easy way. Are you well educated with ECA? Do you have language tests? Do you have skilled experience and funds to settle? If so look at Express Entry.
Yes I have graduate degree and also know many languages like english, urdu, hindi, punjabi, korean and little bit arabi. I am also a very good manager here and also have good employment skills.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I have graduate degree and also know many languages like english, urdu, hindi, punjabi, korean and little bit arabi. I am also a very good manager here and also have good employment skills.
Then research Express Entry and see if eligible based on age, language tests, education (assessments), skilled work experience and funds. English and French are the official languages for testing. If eligible the submit name to the pool and hope you have a high enough score to be invited.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html