+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration

Jun 23, 2023
How can i proceed to get a canadian job offer from United Arab Emirates , I am cameroonian who works in the UAE for the past 9years until date. Kindly advised me!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How can i proceed to get a canadian job offer from United Arab Emirates , I am cameroonian who works in the UAE for the past 9years until date. Kindly advised me!
Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.

Jun 26, 2022
Afghanistan
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Engr
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23 /07 /2022
Doc's Request.
23 /07 /2022
Nomination.....
23 /07 /2022
File Transfer...
23 /07 /2022
Passport Req..
23 /07 /2022
VISA ISSUED...
23 /07 /2022
Hello dear Sir!
I am a Civil Engineer and I have 13 years experience in engineering field.
I am from Afghanistan and how can I proceed to get a Canadian job offer.
Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello dear Sir!
I am a Civil Engineer and I have 13 years experience in engineering field.
I am from Afghanistan and how can I proceed to get a Canadian job offer.
Thanks
Realistically it will be very hard to get a job offer partially because you aren’t a licensed engineer in Canada. Have you ever worked at a large multinational employer? Have any Canadian contacts in your field? Have you looked at economic immigration and not trying to find a job? How old are you? How many degrees do you have after secondary school?