+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

skilled worker immigration

mahwish umer

Nov 8, 2018
hi everyone..i wanna to knoe that i had submitted my application n received email of Aknowlegment of received documents.now can anybody tell me what is the next step and how much time is left for visa stamping.

Reactions: Osasu@5683

SoniaJav

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Hi.
Please list the date when you submitted documents and when you recieved the acknowledgement.
You wont have to do anything further. Next changes you'll see will be..
1. Medical status will change
2. Criminality will be checked.

After these...its a very long wait. Its taking uoto 12months to just clear security. So dont expect anything soon. Give yourself 1.5yrs to recieve your visa.
Good luck.

laylaalic

Oct 9, 2018
Hi all ,
I am a November 2017 AOR . My eligibility was under review since December 2017 but received no ADR or anything from CIC . By march 2018 I had decided to order GCMS which came back showing the said eligibility so I adressed issues of the officer by sending supporting documents . By August 2018 I received a medical redo request and thought that the wait is over which obviously isn't yet . By october 13th I called CIC and they confirmed that all cchecks were passed and that my application was in the final processing stages yet here we are a year later and nothing . I am so tired and disheartned to see people's applications processed in a couple of months where mine a is year old and still in process .
Your thoughts ?
any one in the same boat ?

SoniaJav

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Plenty of people in the same situation. Even for me...my notes and emails and phone calls..all co firm that aoolication was waiting a final review after everything was passed.this was back in August 2018...and its November...and im still waiting. I called on 2nd Nov and was told file waiting a final revkew...wont be long. Still waiting.

Hi all ,
I am a November 2017 AOR . My eligibility was under review since December 2017 but received no ADR or anything from CIC . By march 2018 I had decided to order GCMS which came back showing the said eligibility so I adressed issues of the officer by sending supporting documents . By August 2018 I received a medical redo request and thought that the wait is over which obviously isn't yet . By october 13th I called CIC and they confirmed that all cchecks were passed and that my application was in the final processing stages yet here we are a year later and nothing . I am so tired and disheartned to see people's applications processed in a couple of months where mine a is year old and still in process .
Your thoughts ?
any one in the same boat ?