+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Skilled worker applications for Saudi Arabia (help me)

samvirgie

Dec 25, 2006
Skilled worker category applications for Saudi Arabia is processing in London. Can you explain to me little bit more about that? Do I have to send all my passports Me and spouse and baby to London? In Case of interview Do we have to go London? What about the original Documents like my Degree certificates and birth certificates? I search all the net I could not find any information regarding this suject. Please help me...

Samvirgie

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

samvirgie said:
Skilled worker category applications for Saudi Arabia is processing in London. Can you explain to me little bit more about that? Do I have to send all my passports Me and spouse and baby to London? In Case of interview Do we have to go London? What about the original Documents like my Degree certificates and birth certificates? I search all the net I could not find any information regarding this suject. Please help me...

Samvirgie
1. You will be applying under the SAP so you dont send any documents with the application. I suggest you read the instructions at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/applications/skilled-simple.html
2. If there is an interview required it will be held in Riyadh usually.

PMM

softncool

Star Member
Oct 31, 2006
Pakistan
Yes PMM is right. We donot need to submit anything- only plain application. Thats it. Thats why it is called Simplified Application Process(SAP). Documents will be asked at a later stage.
Thanks
COOL

kamran09

Mar 31, 2009
IELTS for Saudi Arabia (help me)

hello guys,

I am working as supervisor in Saudia from last ten years, now am preparing my application for immigration to canada as skilld worker. please let me know if I must be needing IELTS test for applying, am working here professionally and my job envolvs english language skills.. can i satisfy them by providing other certificats or letter from my employ that i am good in english or so?
secondly i am looking for good lawyer from riyadh to help me out with my application.

guys suggest me with your cool ideas.......thanks

candid

Mar 22, 2006
Mr. Kamran please contact to this email adrdress nawaidahmed4@gmail.com, this guy is currently in Riyadh and can help u for the same.

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
Re: IELTS for Saudi Arabia (help me)

kamran09 said:
hello guys,

I am working as supervisor in Saudia from last ten years, now am preparing my application for immigration to canada as skilld worker. please let me know if I must be needing IELTS test for applying, am working here professionally and my job envolvs english language skills.. can i satisfy them by providing other certificats or letter from my employ that i am good in english or so?
secondly i am looking for good lawyer from riyadh to help me out with my application.

guys suggest me with your cool ideas.......thanks
You must satisfy CIC with the IELTS results to prove your English abilities.