+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP senior member please help me it's urgent

harmantivana

Sep 15, 2012
Hi my name is Harmanjeet singh Tivana and I had applied for permanent residency under provincial nominee program in January 2011 from Saskatchewan. I got medical request in July 2011 and my medical was completed on August 18 2011. Doctor found some red blood cells in my urine so he did some further tests and send my medical two months later in October 2011. After that I didn't heard anything from immigration. I applied in Buffalo and they are closed and they send me email that my file has been transfer to Ottawa. I have exceeded my 14 months time period of my application, please help me i'm really depressed and lost. I don't know what to do as they are not replying my message.

I REALLY APPRECIATE IF SOMEBODY GUIDE ME IN MY CASE.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harmantivana said:
Hi my name is Harmanjeet singh Tivana and I had applied for permanent residency under provincial nominee program in January 2011 from Saskatchewan. I got medical request in July 2011 and my medical was completed on August 18 2011. Doctor found some red blood cells in my urine so he did some further tests and send my medical two months later in October 2011. After that I didn't heard anything from immigration. I applied in Buffalo and they are closed and they send me email that my file has been transfer to Ottawa. I have exceeded my 14 months time period of my application, please help me i'm really depressed and lost. I don't know what to do as they are not replying my message.

I REALLY APPRECIATE IF SOMEBODY GUIDE ME IN MY CASE.
Did you contact CIC at Ottawa? If not, you should contact them ASAP.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp

You can apply for GCMS notes under the Privacy Act. It's free of cost. You would be able to find info from those notes.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-personal.asp

harmantivana

Sep 15, 2012
First of all thanks for your reply. I have a question about GCMS notes, should i email it or send it in mail and I really appreciate if you help in filling the GCMS notes form.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harmantivana said:
First of all thanks for your reply. I have a question about GCMS notes, should i email it or send it in mail and I really appreciate if you help in filling the GCMS notes form.
I think you should contact CIC before applying for GCMS notes. I always email request for info.