+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Requested Additional Documents I can NOT provide

Pretty Franca

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Death certificate of my mum, who died in 1997? Okay, fine..
How about if my salary was paid in cash, I worked as a part-time baker and I was paid monthly (cash payments) how do I get payments slips of payment or even bank statements for that

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Death certificate of my mum, who died in 1997? Okay, fine..
How about if my salary was paid in cash, I worked as a part-time baker and I was paid monthly (cash payments) how do I get payments slips of payment or even bank statements for that
Im not sure abt that, if you are from India try to get it from your local municipal office. For salary you can try to provide any work contract or offer letter etc.

Reactions: Pretty Franca

alpitjkt

Oct 23, 2019
Hi there, I wonder any of you have gotten good luck in the process? Does all the supporting documents have to be in English? Meaning, all have to be translated to English?

aribums

Mar 18, 2020
Hello,

We have been asked the following documents by Saskatchewan:
  • To support your gainful employment with the companies in which you have claimed work experience, please provide the following documents:
  • (1) A second reference letter from a different person in the organization. An acceptable work experience document must:
  • - Include letters of reference from the supervisor or human resources officer,
  • - Be printed on company letterhead or the applicant’s official workbook, or other official government documents.
  • - Be dated and signed by the referee.
  • Each letter of reference/workbook must include all of the following:
  • - All job positions held and corresponding dates of employment;
  • - Your actual job duties/responsibilities for each position;
  • - The number of hours you worked each week, if the position was not full-time;
  • - The physical location of the company/business; and
  • - The name and direct contact information of your supervisor or manager.
  • (2) Proof of salary, including at least 3 pay slips per year of employment, supplemented by bank statements showing deposits of these earnings.
  • (3) Medical / social insurance documents showing employer name and contribution history for the entire period of employment.
  • (4) Any additional information you feel may benefit the SINP in the verification of your work experience.
the thing is, we worked in two companies:
both companies provided us with a 2nd reference letter and work contracts. first one with social insurance and no payslips. second one with no social insurance and enough pay slips. would we face problems and become ineligible?
Hi, concerning this, how do I provide bank statements for a salary received in cash? what is the alternative, although I have payslips

Reactions: faheem224

patelr123

Nov 14, 2012
Hi, concerning this, how do I provide bank statements for a salary received in cash? what is the alternative, although I have payslips
Hi, i read your concern and just wondering did you figure it out? If yes, please describe here how?
This is the same issue for me to sponsor sibling. Thanks.