Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
any body know how long is the validity of "SINP approved employment letter" ?..and if this expires, can we renew it easily?

Panicker

Dec 1, 2014
yes you can renew it , if your status as a full time worker with the current employer hasn't changed since. SINP certificate is issues based on a particular category of employment /skill-set . If lets say you no longer work for the company ..then you might need to go through the process of acquiring the employments verification letter and reapply for a cert . I'm saying this coz i went through it !!

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
thanks Panicker.

Can you share the processing time of having this SINP certificate? As my company is not registered with SINP.

Panicker

Dec 1, 2014
for employment verification , it would take anywhere in between 15- 30 days .Once your employer creates an account with sask immigration and your employment/employee/employer is identified ..they will send a letter with the NOC code and the job title .

You would send the docs with the employment verification letter to sask immigration goto economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/
they might call the employer to check if you work there (not always) ,

For existing work permit its 2 months and for international skilled category ..6 months

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
thanks panicker...I am international student and on PGWP so expiry will be 6 months?

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Hello Guys,

I am living in Regina, SK. I do have a valid job approval letter and my online application is almost ready to submit. But I have a question regarding "SINP 100-24 International Skilled Worker Category Checklist" form. Could anyone please assist me that where do I have to upload/attach this form please?

Thanks in advance Smiley

Panicker

Dec 1, 2014
you need to create an account under sask immigration , select the SINP tab ..and rest is self explanatory ! once your docs are uploaded ..you will get a confirmation on your email and your file# will be available

psalm_23

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 4, 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept. 4, 2014; second doc's request-Sept. 22, 2014
AOR Received.
August 6, 2014
Good day everyone,

I would like to ask if after an applicant got his n0mination from sinp under international skilled worker with job offer who is applyng from outside canada,what would be his next step?by having the n0mination letter,he could n0w m0ve to canada right away?or must start the cic procesing 1st before he could m0ve in to canada?hoping s0mebody could give answer to my query..
Thank you and godbless us all.

psalm