+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Qualification for 2171

alvinlannie

Jun 8, 2018
Hello Friends. Can I apply for SINP under NOC 2171 if my experience is appropriate but I don't have a computer science degree? I have BSc in Electrical Electronics Eng. And Msc in Electrical Electronics (Major in Communication)?

Jan 17, 2019
I have the same query. I belong NOC 2171 and I have received the ITA. My Education was in Bachelor Of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics specialization and having one year On-Job Training certificate along with my overall experience of 10 Years. Will this be sufficient for SINP approval. Any advice or suggestions would be great.

Shinehm

Oct 13, 2019
I have the same query. I belong NOC 2171 and I have received the ITA. My Education was in Bachelor Of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics specialization and having one year On-Job Training certificate along with my overall experience of 10 Years. Will this be sufficient for SINP approval. Any advice or suggestions would be great.
Your status plz as i am finding the same answer...

Shinehm

Oct 13, 2019
Status plz