+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP PR is taken 24 months.Now out of Status and Frustrated

GodsChild1

Jun 23, 2019
I applied for Sinp July 2017 its june 2019 now (application still on criminality check). I got a 2 years OWP instead of 3 (I extended my passport; now until 2023). I requested for extension I was told by cic agent to apply for a bridge .. I did and included explanation i did. (my app. For BOWP was taking long for a response from cic I called and was told I forgot to sign so app will be returned and I must sign and resend with the return letter... I was told that I had 3 days left in Restoration 3rd day was a sat. At this time Canada post was on strike so my app returned 1 week late.. I applied for visitor records on the 2nd day befor sat. with explanation letter . Application was recieve on the 90th day (sat) due to time difference. Long story short visitor record was refused with a letter that my status was out. Pr still stuck on criminality check... I cant do anything... have high blood pressures and traumatic stress due to the situation. Applied for Gcms notes last week. Mp office contacted for help... hoping for some positive outcomes .I dont even know if I can volunteer for anything... my Bills are high, my landlord may be kicking me out soon I will be homeless n a could of weeks... no support anywhere... the struggle is sad and painful.. my family is poor and worried for my safety and sanity... pls every one put me in ur prayers. I need some advise...what can I do? PS. I still hav 1yr open work pending from cic as a result of old pass expiry.. I cant afford to go back home. I am feeling lost and confused. Additional Docs request April 23 2019 last time I got an update was April 23 2018. HELP pls.

mahar99

May 1, 2020
I applied for Sinp July 2017 its june 2019 now (application still on criminality check). I got a 2 years OWP instead of 3 (I extended my passport; now until 2023). I requested for extension I was told by cic agent to apply for a bridge .. I did and included explanation i did. (my app. For BOWP was taking long for a response from cic I called and was told I forgot to sign so app will be returned and I must sign and resend with the return letter... I was told that I had 3 days left in Restoration 3rd day was a sat. At this time Canada post was on strike so my app returned 1 week late.. I applied for visitor records on the 2nd day befor sat. with explanation letter . Application was recieve on the 90th day (sat) due to time difference. Long story short visitor record was refused with a letter that my status was out. Pr still stuck on criminality check... I cant do anything... have high blood pressures and traumatic stress due to the situation. Applied for Gcms notes last week. Mp office contacted for help... hoping for some positive outcomes .I dont even know if I can volunteer for anything... my Bills are high, my landlord may be kicking me out soon I will be homeless n a could of weeks... no support anywhere... the struggle is sad and painful.. my family is poor and worried for my safety and sanity... pls every one put me in ur prayers. I need some advise...what can I do? PS. I still hav 1yr open work pending from cic as a result of old pass expiry.. I cant afford to go back home. I am feeling lost and confused. Additional Docs request April 23 2019 last time I got an update was April 23 2018. HELP pls.
Hey bro did u get any update? I have same situation like yours. Criminality is stuck it’s been almost 2 yrs now.. not update yet?