+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Hi All,

MY SNIP SCORE IS: 69
NOC: 2283

IS THERE ANY CHANCES OF GETTING NOMINATED???

I CAN CHOOSE NOC: 2173 AS WELL, PLEASE ADVICE WHICH NOC IS BEST FOR SNIP?

Oct 24, 2017
Hello
I was sponsoring my relative for the SINP under family sponsorship program, and the applicant received the SINP nomination and now I am not willing to support further that relatives file. So how can I cancel my support from that applicant file? Any leads that can help me...

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
What are the chances of 2282, with 69 points? How much time it will take to process SNIP application? 6 months to get nominated?

Is 2282 need any license?

I am unaware of CIPS license? Do they conduct a online test? or what? Can anyone highlight the summary of CIPS license process?

Thanks...

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What are the chances of 2282, with 69 points? How much time it will take to process SNIP application? 6 months to get nominated?

Is 2282 need any license?

I am unaware of CIPS license? Do they conduct a online test? or what? Can anyone highlight the summary of CIPS license process?

Thanks...
Everything you are asking is on the SNIP website. Look at past draws to see if your NOC was selected. Processing time are on the site. Last time it was around 34 weeks. Licensing requirements are there too in a .pdf document. However don't think 2282 needs a license. Assume your education matches your NOC.

Reactions: yoloraw

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Everything you are asking is on the SNIP website. Look at past draws to see if your NOC was selected. Processing time are on the site. Last time it was around 34 weeks. Licensing requirements are there too in a .pdf document. However don't think 2282 needs a license. Assume your education matches your NOC.
Thank you for your reply..
Yes my education and job duties matches with 2282.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello
I was sponsoring my relative for the SINP under family sponsorship program, and the applicant received the SINP nomination and now I am not willing to support further that relatives file. So how can I cancel my support from that applicant file? Any leads that can help me...
It is not Sponsorship. It is called Close Relative points benefit. You don't have any burden or responsibilities after that . There will be no harm to you. You can consider

Apr 6, 2021
Hi All,
I have applied for SINP OID in the month of December 2020 and my score was 61/100 with NOC code 6235-Financial sales representative.
Can any of the experts share their guess or opinion about what are my chances of getting the invitation or selection. And how can I increase my points if possible.

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,
I have applied for SINP OID in the month of December 2020 and my score was 61/100 with NOC code 6235-Financial sales representative.
Can any of the experts share their guess or opinion about what are my chances of getting the invitation or selection. And how can I increase my points if possible.

Thanks
Honestly, very low. The minimum score just to be eligible is 60. Most draws are 70 or more and draws rarely go lower than 68. Don’t know your full profile but to increase points - improve language scores, learn French, get a Masters. If through OID, I assume you aren’t eligible for Express Entry.

Hasan007

Apr 9, 2021
Dear valued members,

I hope you are all well. I need to share something with you, that's why posting this message.

I have 71 points in the SINP under NOC Code 0122-Banking, Credit, and Other Investment Managers. Yesterday, there was a draw where people with 70 points were invited but unfortunately, I was not invited. I am feeling so bad and completely collapsed. I do not know what was the reason.

However, the website mentioned that people with job prospects may be invited and not the highest scorers.

Now, what should I do? Can you find out some solutions for me by talking to others or by getting some information from your friends? I would be glad if you reply.

Sorry for the long post.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear valued members,

I hope you are all well. I need to share something with you, that's why posting this message.

I have 71 points in the SINP under NOC Code 0122-Banking, Credit, and Other Investment Managers. Yesterday, there was a draw where people with 70 points were invited but unfortunately, I was not invited. I am feeling so bad and completely collapsed. I do not know what was the reason.

However, the website mentioned that people with job prospects may be invited and not the highest scorers.

Now, what should I do? Can you find out some solutions for me by talking to others or by getting some information from your friends? I would be glad if you reply.

Sorry for the long post.
Very simple as I just looked at the draw sheet and your NOC wasn’t included. Unfortuntaley, I don’t see your NOC listed on draws for a while. They select NOCs that are in-demand in the province. All their draws list the NOCs they select. Look at the draw sheet and look at past draws over the past year to see if your NOC has ever been included.

Reactions: CA98712

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,

My friend have experience in NOC 1215 - Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations and preparing file for SINP.

As per NOC employment requirement is 'Completion of secondary school is usually required.'
My Friend has a bachelor's degree in Business administrator.

how much he can able to count a point for education?
Whether he can get education point = 20 as per SINP grid as per his education
or he can not able to claim any education point as this NOC not required a bachelor's degree.

Thanks a lot