PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Passport Req..
13-05-2024
I accepted the nomination . However 600 points were not added. It's been more than 2 weeks. Anybody you know faced such issue and how it was resolved ?
@Shravan_Kumar , @thirdfromright , @canadaways
You accepted the nomination in GICS? Not sure what could be the reason for the points not reflecting. In my case, I received a message in GICS soon after accepting the nomination.

"You have accepted a nomination from SK.

Congratulations! You have accepted a nomination from SK under their Provincial Nominee Program. By accepting this nomination, you agree to abide by the requirements of this provincial program, including the intention to reside in SK.

Because you have accepted a provincial/territorial nomination you have been allotted an additional 600 points in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System and it is likely that you will be issued an invitation to apply for permanent residence."

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
You accepted the nomination in GICS? Not sure what could be the reason for the points not reflecting. In my case, I received a message in GICS soon after accepting the nomination.

"You have accepted a nomination from SK.

Congratulations! You have accepted a nomination from SK under their Provincial Nominee Program. By accepting this nomination, you agree to abide by the requirements of this provincial program, including the intention to reside in SK.

Because you have accepted a provincial/territorial nomination you have been allotted an additional 600 points in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System and it is likely that you will be issued an invitation to apply for permanent residence."
I got the message and also I am able to download the pdf which says 600 points will be added . But unfortunately it never did

Garry_Parmar

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Does anyone know, if you don't live in Saskatchwen for 2 years after getting PNP. What could be the issues and in what scenarios I can move before completing 2 years of PNP in Saskatchwen.

Garry_Parmar

Star Member
May 31, 2018
I landed with SINP in Sanskatchwen, it's been 6 months. I want to move out of the province but I don't have any job offer for the next province I'm moving. Is there any risk to my, Citizenship or PR.

Fenil12345

Jun 23, 2024
I submitted my file on m. Aprill 23 for non express entry pnp.
anybody knows whats the current processing time to get aor and. Also final pr portal request.
Please let me know and share you processing time to if you apply for the same non ee pnp.
thanks